[Ban Appeal] UnknownGenocide

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by UnknownGenocide, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnknownGenocide

UnknownGenocide Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    UnknownGenocide
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    Yes, previous name: AFrazzledJaffy
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    ECC Main Server
    Reason of Ban:
    "Banned by an Operator"
    Alternate account to ArisenBatman.
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Multiple Accounts
    Multiple accounts used by different people on the same internet connection/IP are allowed. (Contact staff to inform them first to avoid any problems)
    An individual person playing on multiple accounts is allowed as long as no financial benefits arise from doing so, and no account belonging to that player are banned.
    There must be absolutely no financial interaction between multiple accounts that you own if they are for the sole purpose of funding an "alt" account.
    Your "main" account is the account that has been used on EcoCityCraft for the longest period of time, and that you are mostly known for. If you do not understand this part of the rule, it's best to simply avoid any interactions between accounts. This rule is enforced completely at staff's discretion.
    Direct or indirect transactions (via /pay, trade signs, etc) are not allowed if they are financially benefiting your alt account.
    If you have another account you wish to play on, and make money with, it cannot be used to fund other accounts.
    Minor things such as paying an alt account for a rank upgrade through your main account is allowed.
    Paying for absolutely anything on your main account with money from an alt account however is NOT allowed.
    If any account owned by a player is banned, all the other accounts owned by that player will not be able to appeal until the account banned first has successfully appealed.
    Exceptions may be made to this in certain scenarios such as inappropriate username bans.
    If there are multiple accounts on the same internet connection/IP, either used by you or others, you must contact a member of staff immediately to inform them to avoid issues.
    Users may be questioned for being on the same internet connection, or, in cases of suspicious activity and bans, immediately banned regardless of the reason for the same connection, to be appealed with an explanation.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Alternate accounts may be used on ECC so long as the accounts are not being used to provide an financial advantage to one another, and so long as playing on the accounts does no create an unfair advantage to other player.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I believe I should be unbanned as my Main account has successfully appealed.

Note: My apologies for previous appeal, I forgot that I had changed username (for some reason I thought they were separate accounts).

Namemc.com information:

2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.