[Ban Appeal] volcarona955

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by volcarona955, Jul 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. volcarona955

volcarona955 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +35
    In Game Name:
    Volcarona955
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    server
    Reason of Ban:
    constant trolling/harassment of other users
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Trolling
    Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
    Flame baiting
    Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 3.)
    Cyber-bullying
    Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
    Clause 3 - Harassment
    Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
    Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on EcoCityCraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
    Disrespecting staff falls under this rule - They are players too.
    Clause 3.1 - Trespassing
    If a town owner asks you to leave their region for any reason and you are not a member of the region, you must comply with their request. You may not return to this region unless the applicant owner or the owner who has asked you to leave permits you to do so, by any means, including setting homes in the region (please see Section 8 Clause 4.)
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    These rules mean to not provide false information to players and do not insult people.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I was just joking when I said that you needed to pay for /ignore and when I insulted those people. I feel deeply sorry about this I will not do it again.

• Potato Potato x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    #1 volcarona955, Jul 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  2. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Hello @volcarona955 thank you for filing this ban appeal. After reviewing it I decided I will be denying it. This is because of the fact your appeal has no effort whatsoever put into it and you don't think you actions were detrimental to the server at all, in fact ou simply dismiss them as a "joke". Also you have no remorse for what happened. I expect a new netter appeal from you in the future.

Locked, denied.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.