[Ban Appeal] volcarona955

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by volcarona955, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. volcarona955

volcarona955 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +35
    In Game Name:
    Volcarona955
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Constant trolling/harassment
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Trolling
    Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
    Flame baiting
    Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 3.)
    Cyber-bullying
    Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
    Clause 3 - Harassment
    Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
    Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on EcoCityCraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
    Disrespecting staff falls under this rule - They are players too.
    Clause 3.1 - Trespassing
    If a town owner asks you to leave their region for any reason and you are not a member of the region, you must comply with their request. You may not return to this region unless the applicant owner or the owner who has asked you to leave permits you to do so, by any means, including setting homes in the region (please see Section 8 Clause 4.)
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    It is unacceptable to provide false information and insult other players.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I understand that it is completely unacceptable to insult and provide false information to other players. I offended and confused several people and I sincerely apologize for this. I will not cause confusion or offend people in the future.

• Potato Potato x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    @volcarona955. Pleasse re-read what I said about effort in the last appeal and think about your next appeal for a day. When you're sure you've said everything you can say in it and you've looked it over a few times submit it.

Locked, user most wait 24hrs to file a new appeal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.