[Ban Appeal] volcarona955

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by volcarona955, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. volcarona955

volcarona955 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +35
    In Game Name:
    Volcarona955
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban:
    Constant trolling and harassment
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Trolling
    Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
    Flame baiting
    Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 3.)
    Cyber-bullying
    Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
    Clause 3 - Harassment
    Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
    Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on EcoCityCraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
    Disrespecting staff falls under this rule - They are players too.
    Clause 3.1 - Trespassing
    If a town owner asks you to leave their region for any reason and you are not a member of the region, you must comply with their request. You may not return to this region unless the applicant owner or the owner who has asked you to leave permits you to do so, by any means, including setting homes in the region (please see Section 8 Clause 4.)
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Do not provide other players with false information, do not attempt to confuse other players, do not offend other players, be respectful to everyone,
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I completely understand that providing false information to players, attempting to confuse players, offending players, and being disrespectful are all unacceptable things to do. I am very sorry about this and feel very remorseful. I miss everyone and I just want to come back.

2. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    Thank you for filing this appeal @volcarona955

After reviewing your appeal and such, I've decided to reduce your ban to a 12 hour temporary ban. With this being said, I highly recommend that you take a read over our server rules which can be found here as they will prevent an instance like this from happening again. Lets make sure that we follow the rules next time and listen to staff direction in the future. Welcome back :)

Locked-User Given 12 Hour Temp-Ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.