[Ban Appeal] XxTurtleDerpxX

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by XxTurtleDerpxX, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxTurtleDerpxX

XxTurtleDerpxX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    XxTurtleDerpxX
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    My first name was katana322, then KatanaDerp, then Xx_TurtleDerp_xX, and now it is XxTurtleDerpxX
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    The server.
    Reason of Ban:
    "Banned by an operator." is what I get when I try to connect, but an Administrator has replied to my original post (before I edited it to this) saying that I advertised.
    Rule Violated:
    Advertising (As an Admin has apparently just told me)
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    That I am not allowed to advertise any type of media, server, or any promotional content. That is how I would put it, but with me no being on the server since apparently 2014, I wouldn't know what specifics you have on the server.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Because I have no recollection of this event and if I was advertising and I can be provided with any evidence then I would be more than willing to say I'm guilty of it. But I can not remember this and as I said before I edited this post according to how MadMonster_ asked me to, I had been on the server many years ago and was looking for economy servers, and found this one with a name that looked like the one I played those many years ago.
    Seeing how there is probably no proof because it was in 2014, I will just state that, I guess, I'm guilty, I don't know what else to say, and knowing me I probably did do some stupid things back in the day. And I just want to come back onto this server with the amazing community and economy that I recall it having.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #1 XxTurtleDerpxX, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  2. MadMonster_

MadMonster_ Retired GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +754
    Hello @XxTurtleDerpxX, it seems you were banned for advertising back in 2014; please edit your appeal to reflect on this.

3. XxTurtleDerpxX

XxTurtleDerpxX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    @MadMonster_ Edited it an hour ago.

#3 XxTurtleDerpxX, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  4. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
  5. XxTurtleDerpxX

XxTurtleDerpxX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Clause 1.2 - Advertising
    • Advertising is strictly prohibited in our chat system for any kind of external product, Minecraft server, or anything else non-EcoCityCraft related.
      • External products may be mentioned, so long as they are not being advertised. Other Minecraft servers may not be mentioned under any circumstance.
    • Any advertisement that is allowed on the server in any form (including, but not limited to, in-game related items/trades, store advertisements, or personal livestreams that are completely and only EcoCityCraft related) must go into our Trade Channel, and must always abide by our trade channel rules for length and repetition.

6. XxTurtleDerpxX

XxTurtleDerpxX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Sorry, when I tried to get on to see anything, the site said it was down for maintenance.

7. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Hi there @XxTurtleDerpxX , thank you for making the changes that the other staff members requested. Our forums were down for the past couple days, so I apologize for the delay in getting your appeal processed. Anyway, since it has been quite some time since you were banned, and you seem to be remorseful of your actions, I will be unbanning you. Advertising for other servers is not permitted here on ECC, so if these actions continue, it will be more difficult for you to return in the future.

Locked: Unbammed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.