[Ban Appeal] YoJoewaggon10

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by YoJoewaggon10, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoJoewaggon10

YoJoewaggon10 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    YoJoewaggon10
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No, I have not.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main server.
    Reason of Ban:
    I admitted to using an x-ray mod.
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients
    Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The idea is meant that everyone should play fairly, meaning on the same level. No one should have any kind of extra help in the form of cheating. The rules as a whole are designed to aid players in not getting into trouble if they are unclear of the boundaries that are not to be surpassed on this server.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I understand that what I have done is wrong. I have taken precautions to make sure that my account is completely vanilla. I feel terribly about admitting to using x-ray as this is illegal and I have come to learn that using any kind of cheat is unlawful and not fair to anyone. I have seen the error of my ways and feel that I have had ample time to reflect on my actions. I would like to request being given a second chance on the server as I feel I am ready to return to this society of amazing players and try once more to flourish in an already amazing community.

2. pokeball92870

pokeball92870 PokeManiac
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,547
    Hello @YoJoewaggon10.

Due to the nature of the punishment for this ban appeal, I will be tagging the @Server Admin team to come handle this report.
    Please be patient while one comes to assist you.

cheers~

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.