Builder Reclaimation Act 2.0!

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by _NIAGARA_, Mar 2, 2017.

1. _NIAGARA_

_NIAGARA_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +205
    Builder Reclaimation Act 2.0
    Hello. I'm _Niagara_ The owner and founder of this program to help new players stay on the server. What I do is I ensure all of the towns in this project are well and I'm the final decision maker. I finalize everything after the idea gets to everyone on the team.

What do we do?
    We ensure that all builders have a safe home where no one can grief them and steal their stuff in a town. If a builder dies, loses their stuff in some way, or needs something that's easy to get we will get whatever it is for them. We do this to encourage players to stay on the server. Sometimes we might do giveaways to get builders to resident. Whatever it is our goal is to try to help and make people stay on this server.

What towns do we have and currently use them for?
    Well, We have about 15 towns dedicated to this project. Knowing now we have about 5 towns ready to be used. We have thehiddenvalley as our work in progress plot town right now, Castaway as our event town, and ironview as our farm town. The rest of the towns will be built as we are using these towns. I will keep this thread updated with what we add, remove, etc.

How can you help?
    Your probably wondering how you can help now. Well, You can help by donating items to use towards this program or even to donate to player or make starting kits. Or you could even fill out an application to join the team and help run the towns! We are accepting as many people as we can to help out. Some people I cannot add as an owner to my towns but you can still be part of the team and help players out. If you would like your town part of this nation/program feel free to ask. You will stay owner of the town but you will have to add me as an owner to keep track of what towns we have in the nation. We can discuss further if you would want your town part of this.
    Application Format:

Username:
    Features:
    Why do you want to join:
    What do you think makes you better than everyone else on the team:
    What could you do to improve this program:
    What would you like to do? Be added as a member to help out? Add your town to this program?:
    What made you interested in this?:
    Would you like to talk to me further about this?:

Member list so far:
    @stigarose (Manager)
    @LanRooks (Co-owner)
    @oootopia (Co-Owner
    @SarahGH (Head Manager)
    @_Sharpy (Manager)
    @soyuzpixel (Member)
    @Tullypup12 (Member)
    @Captain_Death_33 (Member)
    @WARPAINT56 (Member & Planner)
    @AmazinglyAnthony (Member)
    @ZevZero (Member)
    @Ozzyblack21 (Member)

#1 _NIAGARA_, Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  2. stigarose

stigarose Eyecare Ex-EcoLegend
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +852
    Username: @stigarose
    Features: ...most of them...
    Why do you want to join: to make ECC great again, duh
    What do you think makes you better than everyone else on the team: nadda, I'm not better than anyone
    What could you do to improve this program: don't know...but I"ll do what I can!
    What would you like to do? Be added as a member to help out? Add your town to this program?: I'll be a member to help out when and where I can, but I can't commit "time" per se, but if you need a hand and i'm not afk I'll be happy to help how I can
    What made you interested in this?: Cuz I was a builder once and had good people to help me!
    Would you like to talk to me further about this?: sure, anytime you see me online

3. _NIAGARA_

_NIAGARA_ Builder

Ratings:
    +205
    Added to the team!! Congrats Stiga!!! :)

4. _NIAGARA_

_NIAGARA_ Builder

Ratings:
    +205
    Bump!! Let me know if you have any questions!!

5. _NIAGARA_

_NIAGARA_ Builder

Ratings:
    +205
    Special thanks to @soyuzpixel for donating 5k!
    Also Thanks to @regexer for 200!

6. soyuzpixel

soyuzpixel Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +826
  7. AmazinglyAnthony

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +51
    Username: AmazinglyAnthony
    Features: ExtCreations, Teleport, Back
    Why do you want to join: This is a great server, something I'd be happy to see continue to prosper while the community flourishes as well.
    What do you think makes you better than everyone else on the team: Nothing; I'm no way better that anyone on the team already. I think however, our like minded desire to help and strengthen the community is an asset above many others.
    What could you do to improve this program: I've begun to draw up plans in my own town for a shop that will feature biweekly/weekly sales of materials to the community for a discounted price (I.E selling Iron ores for 2-3 ECD to help teach the builders how to make money, but also spread the wealth around to those who are there for the sales.)
    What would you like to do? Be added as a member to help out? Add your town to this program?: Honestly anything I can do to help; donating time, resources, ECDs are all things I'd like to do and definitely can do.
    What made you interested in this?: I'm a community oriented person; in RL and in my gaming pursuits. Among other things, so many from the community have extended helping hands in various forms whether it's donation sevrices (erep and what have you), or 9k to get my Mayor rank or selling decent enchanted tools for prices that are new player friendly. Community builds community; I'd like to continue the great work laid down before me and make me own mark in the server.
    Would you like to talk to me further about this?: For sure; in-game, discord or forum PMs. Drop me a message and I'll reply when I see it (which usually isn't that long after it's sent, I frequent the forums well playing to lurk at whats happening here and there)

8. _NIAGARA_

_NIAGARA_ Builder

Ratings:
    +205
    Definitely accepted. You seem like a good player all around. I hope to see you in-game to talk further about this but anyway, Welcome to the team @AmazinglyAnthony!!

9. Tullypup12

Tullypup12 Builder

Ratings:
    +453
    Username: Tullypup12
    Features: Water, Multihome+, tp
    Why do you want to join: Cause @stigarose is on it and cause I wanna help :)
    What do you think makes you better than everyone else on the team: idk
    What could you do to improve this program: I can offer more towns for builders to be able to live in for free.
    What would you like to do? Be added as a member to help out? Add your town to this program?: Anything really, my town Elshire is my builder town and I think it would be cool to add it into a specific group for builders.
    What made you interested in this?: *cough* @stigarose *cough* I wanna help builders and this is a way to do so.
    Would you like to talk to me further about this?: Sure, I'm not REALLY REALLY active but I drop me a message and I should respond fast.

10. _NIAGARA_

_NIAGARA_ Builder

Ratings:
    +205
    Accepted! Welcome to the team @Tullypup12!! I have heard way to many good things about you and not a single negative thing. Thank you @stigarose for suggesting :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. soyuzpixel

soyuzpixel Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +826
    Username:Soyuzpixel
    Features: N/A
    Why do you want to join: because i want to help builders.
    What do you think makes you better than everyone else on the team: who said was better, i find that the members of the team are better than me but i will try to make a difference
    What could you do to improve this program: be part of it
    What would you like to do? Be added as a member to help out? Add your town to this program?: i would like to help with the day to day running and the helping
    What made you interested in this?: @Tullypup12 @stigarose
    Would you like to talk to me further about this?: sure, hmu in game

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. _NIAGARA_

_NIAGARA_ Builder

Ratings:
    +205
    Accepted!! Find me in-game! Congrats on joining the team @soyuzpixel!! Excited to get to know u better and have u help make a difference in the community!

13. Capbo_

Capbo_ Reformed Scammer
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,348,456
    Ratings:
    +3,040
    Username: Captain_Death_33
    Features: Fly, Unlimited LWC, Teleport, and MultiHome
    Why do you want to join: I would like to see a lot of builders stay. I have made friends with a couple of builders over the past months and I really wished they stayed. I think if I join I can help a lot of builders in the same situation.
    What do you think makes you better than everyone else on the team: I am an average potato.
    What could you do to improve this program: I can donate materials. I can also sell cheap plots in one of the towns I co-mayor.
    What would you like to do? Be added as a member to help out? Add your town to this program?: I would to help manage the distribution of these donations to builders.
    What made you interested in this?: Donating.
    Would you like to talk to me further about this?: Yes.

14. _NIAGARA_

_NIAGARA_ Builder

Ratings:
    +205
    Accepted!! Sounds great! Find me ingame! I wanna talk to you and get to know you better because I don't really know you but I will give you a chance :) Congratulations on becoming a member of the team @Captain_Death_33!! I look forward to having you on the team!!

15. _NIAGARA_

_NIAGARA_ Builder

Ratings:
    +205
    Congratulations @WARPAINT56 on joining the team!! (I talked to him in-game!) I look forward to having you helping out and although you don't want to manage towns I appreciate that you still wanna help us plan how to make this better!! Lets make this community a better place!!

Guys, Feel free to find me in-game. Don't hesitate I'm always looking for help with something in this. Just bug me I also would like to add you guys to the party chat if your aren't already in one.
    @soyuzpixel
    @Tullypup12
    @WARPAINT56
    @Captain_Death_33

16. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    Username: @ZevZero
    Features: $685, pretty much all the core features you'd need to run a town
    Why do you want to join: I want to run some builder towns and get new people on
    What do you think makes you better than everyone else on the team: I have a town to add to the program (/warp unity) and I can do color ads to get builders to the new towns easier
    What could you do to improve this program: Invite a ton of new people to towns and add my own
    What would you like to do? Be added as a member to help out? Add your town to this program? Just be added to the existing towns and also add my town, /warp unity, to the program for anyone to expand/invite new players
    What made you interested in this? It's something I enjoy doing, getting new players onto the server
    Would you like to talk to me further about this? If there's some kind of forum conversation group I would be added to, that would be great to discuss things in

17. _NIAGARA_

_NIAGARA_ Builder

Ratings:
    +205
    Accepted!!! Congrats to the team @ZevZero!! Very ecite to have you and your town as part of the program and meet you better!!! :D

18. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Username: AdmiralD
    Features: All non cosmetic ones
    Why do you want to join: Always interested in helping our most vulnerable players
    What do you think makes you better than everyone else on the team: I am not better than anyone else
    What could you do to improve this program: Hopefully by being able to offer my builder bonus to new players
    What would you like to do? Be added as a member to help out? Add your town to this program?: member
    What made you interested in this?: Love helping builders
    Would you like to talk to me further about this?: Anytime

19. _NIAGARA_

_NIAGARA_ Builder

Ratings:
    +205
    Accepted!! Congrats on being a team member! I look forward to adding you and your builder bonus into this program. I always really wanted to help u with that which is why I made this but I added a little more to it so I'm glad u found me :)

20. SirChilledMrHobo

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +215
    Username: @SirChilledMrHobo
    Features: Water and teleport
    Why do you want to join: To become more involved in the builder community and to stimulate the builder economy possibly.
    What do you think makes you better than everyone else on the team: Nothing I think makes a better than anyone on the team, I just bring a new town and Super Duper Mart along with me.
    What could you do to improve this program:
    1.) I would be able to contribute a town to this wonderful cause, QTown. The town as a warp (/Warp QTown), completely flatten out with the four main roads built, and a wall surrounding the town.
    2.) I could also provide jobs to builders in search of a place to sell their materials they collect. I am the owner of the Super Duper Mart and I could easily set up local office's in all the builder towns to direct builders to a local store, station, and Super Duper Mart.
    3.) I could also provide materials from the Super Duper Mart to projects in this program with a small discount/rebate.
    What would you like to do? Be added as a member to help out? Add your town to this program?: Added as a member and add my town, QTown.
    What made you interested in this?: I saw this thread a couple days ago and thought this would be a great opportunity.
    Would you like to talk to me further about this?: I would much so indeed, if I get accepted I would like to talk further in a forum pm.