[Buying] Efficiency 7 Pickaxe

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Pengyuin, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Pengyuin

Pengyuin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
    Hello all! I'm looking for someone to buy an Efficiency 7 Pickaxe from. I would very much prefer to be able to do a payment plan, as I definitely don't have the funds to outright buy one, and being able to use it will help me substantially with paying it off. I can make a down payment, however, and the amount of that I can do will increase every day because I'm working on making money.

Current amount for down payment: 40k

That amount will be going up though, so just keep a close eye if that's what is holding you back. Thanks all for reading, and if you're interested please mail me on the forums!

2. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
  3. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
    @PenguinRoyale Hi, I sell star tools including picks on payment plans here;
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/star-tools-available-on-payment-plans.154798/

I usually look for a minimum deposit of 300k on an eff7 however if you are able to get 100k together I would be willing to go ahead with that depending upon your ability to pay this off weekly.

I'd suggest 100k upfront and 5 weekly payments of 250k. Obviously I have no idea how much time you spend in game and whether or not 250k p/w would be affordable to you.

4. Pengyuin

Pengyuin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
    @Imabankthing 250k sounds reasonable per week, I have plenty of time to spend on the server. I'm working on building funds for a down payment now, I'll get in touch with you once I reach 100k.

5. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
    @PenguinRoyale Sounds good to me. I will get the contract ready and repayment signs done now.