Buying LordofCommands Mayor for his town

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Zombie_Jamboree, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zombie_Jamboree

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +240
    Ign- Zombie_Jamboree

Users involved in contract- Zombie _Jamboree and LordofCommands

General purpose- I am buying LordofCommands the mayor rank in exchange for his Mayor town.

I Zombie _Jamboree agree to the following terms and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3.

The other users involved with this contract must agree to the following terms: Zombie_Jamboree will pay LordofCommands 85k for his Mayor rank.in exchange Lord ofCommands must give Zombie _Jamboree his Mayor town as soon as he gets it and are both online.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of Ecocitycraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in Ecocitycraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under Ecocitycraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided as such.

I Zombie_Jamboree agree to these terms.

2. LordofCommands

LordofCommands Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I, lordofCommands, Accept the Contract, and the Agreement made between User Zombie_Jamboree and i (ingamename -LordofCommands). i LordofCommands accept and agree to these terms.

3. GoatsRMeLife

GoatsRMeLife Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +342
    Hello, before we can continue with this contract the following needs to be added:
    • A timeframe stating when @Zombie_Jamboree will pay LordofComands the funds for the Mayor Application, i.e. within 24 hours of this contracts approval.
    • A timeframe stating how long LordofCommands will have to post the Mayor Application after receiving the funds for Mayor
    • A timeframe stating how long LordofCommands has to add you to the town once the town has been created

To avoid confusion, I suggest that the following should be added:
    • What the town name is
    • Where the town will be placed
    • Ability for future town transfer
    Also I recommend checking other approved contracts of this type

@LordofCommands please reagree with the following once the contract has been updated
    IGN:
    <your in-game name.>
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

#3 GoatsRMeLife, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  4. Zombie_Jamboree

Ratings:
    +240
    Ammends to contract..
    I Zombie_Jamboree will immediately pay the 85k to LordofCommands when the contract is accepted.

LordsofCommands has 24 hours to post the application for mayor and another 24 hours to add me to the town and take his name off.

Town name Arielle
    Post A= 12981 64 6997
    Post B= 12781 64 6997
    Post c= 12781 64 6797
    Post d= 12981 64 6797

I have the funds readily available.

5. LordofCommands

LordofCommands Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    i, lordofCommands, accept, and will apply for mayor as soon as the funds have been transfered, and within 24 hours, and add Zombie_Jamboree to the town and take my own name off within 48 hours.

6. GoatsRMeLife

GoatsRMeLife Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +342
    Hello, @Zombie_Jamboree could you please clarify that you will pay LordofCommands 85k within a timefame ie. (24 hours after the approval of this contract). Also please edit the original post to say these changed and not as a reply to the post.

@LordofCommands please reagree with the following once the contract has been updated
    IGN:
    <your in-game name.>
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

#6 GoatsRMeLife, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  7. Zombie_Jamboree

Ratings:
    +240
    Everything is done and taken care of. Money was given and received and town was handed over. Thanks for everything Goats and Dgam!

8. GoatsRMeLife

GoatsRMeLife Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +342
    Seeing that this contract is no longer needed, I will be Deny this contract

Locked Contract Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.