Buying Town off of @cheese_ball_3

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by KingCharlie9, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +526
    This contract layout is based on the default Resident-to-Mayor agreement, not the much less common Mayor-to-President agreement.

IGN:

@KingCharlie9

Users Involved in this Contract:

@cheese_ball_3

General Purpose of Contract:

Purchasing the town of bikkurim in Legacy for $75,000 ECD.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I will transfer $75,000 EcoDollars to @cheese_ball_3 within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @cheese_ball_3 will add @KingCharlie9 as a region owner of the town bikkurim within 24 hours of the contract being approved by doing /rg ao bikkurim KingCharlie9 .
    • @cheese_ball_3 will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @KingCharlie9 , will become the new legal owner.
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application, which may be filed by @KingCharlie9 at a later time.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

@cheese_ball_3 please reply with the following format:
    IGN:

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:

2. cheese_ball_3

cheese_ball_3 Çhêê§ê lðrÐ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +487
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: I agree

3. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +526
    #3 KingCharlie9, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  4. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311