Camcliff and Endoric's Unlimited Tool Repair Service!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Endoric, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Endoric

Endoric Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Camcliff and Endoric are joining forces to offer for the first time an UNLIMITED TOOL REPAIR SERVICE

Its safe, secure and guaranteed. Here is how it works:

The customer rents a chest in our Repair vault located in the town of Endor which is through Green Portal Station 1

That Repair Vault is conveniently placed a few steps away from the town portal along with other customers chests. We will use the "/cmodify <NAME>" command to add the customer to the chest he or she rents which will have Camcliff and Endoric set as administrators.

In that chest you can place up to 20 tools of enchanted or base types each and every day. Camcliff and Endoric will, on at least 2 occasions each day, open each chest - repair each tool and return them to the chest where you can retrieve them for your use fully repaired. Multiple tools of the same kind will be stacked for your convenience.

We will make as many passes on the chests as we can, but we guarantee at minimum TWO (2) passes every day, once in the morning and once at night (Eastern Standard Time).

We will also accommodate customers (when we can) with on call service if we happen to be on when you need us to repair a tool. For this we only ask that the tool be in red condition during such a request and that the tools are in the chest. We insist the repairs be done using the chest for security purposes.

Why a 20 tool a day limit? Simply to prevent excessive abuse of this service. It would hardly be fair to find a chest stuffed full with tools twice a day that no player can possibly go through in such a short time.

Only one person per chest will be allowed.

The repair vault will have a sign placed in it indicating the last date and time a repair service was completed. We will maintain a series of signs indicating the dates and times of the last 6 repair services completed for your reference.

Camcliff and Endoric are trusted Presidents with a good community reputation who are both active and dedicated to the ECC server.

We hope this service interests you and as an active member of ECC you see the benefits of logging off with a chest of broken tools to return with tools fully repaired.

service fees are done on a month by month basis and we will have two types

Enchanted service for 15,000 each month
    Basic service (no enchanted tools) for 1,500 each month

see Camcliff or Endoric to get started.

Thank you

Endoric

2. Camcliff

Camcliff Builder

Ratings:
    +3
    Already had a few customers, reserve your spot today.

Think about the deal you're getting with one of these chests.
    Say you on average need just 2 normal tool repairs a day. That will cost you 100+ EcoDollars a day for those repairs, if you repeated this for a month you would be spending 3,000 EcoDollars. You would be saving 1,500 EcoDollars with the basic service. The same applies if you're going to need enchanted repairs. This service is 100% worth it for you if on average you need atleast a single repair each day!

3. Zeno78

Zeno78 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +35
    This is a great idea guys +1 for both

4. SirSonic

SirSonic Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Clob already does this for free:p

5. slimypeople48

slimypeople48 Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    i'll get 1 month of regular repairs

And can i get 2 enchanted with it or do i pay extra?

6. Endoric

Endoric Builder

Ratings:
    +3
    Contact camcliff for enchanted repairs, contact me or him tonight when We are on.

Go to endor, green town section, station 1. When you get there go to the right and look for your name on a sign. That will be your chest.

7. Dwite_

Dwite_ /warp lakewood
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +200
    is mine free?

8. Endoric

Endoric Builder

Ratings:
    +3
    Not under This system. If your in my town I will fix for you when I am on if you come to me.

9. Dwite_

Dwite_ /warp lakewood
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +200