[CANCELLED] ★★★ DONATOR FEATURE: GIFTCARD #2★★★

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Sios, Feb 8, 2012.

?

What giftcard should be given?

Poll closed Feb 15, 2012.
  1. $100: $205,000 Ecodollars

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. $90: $185,000 Ecodollars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. $80: $165,000 Ecodollars

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. $70: $145,000 Ecodollars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. $60: $125,000 Ecodollars

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  6. $50: $105,000 Ecodollars

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  7. $40: $85,000 Ecodollars

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. $30: $65,000 Ecodollars

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  9. $20: $45,000 Ecodollars

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  10. $10: $25,000 Ecodollars

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sios

Sios Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    Hello - This is Sios. :D

This little "donating system" - Will work in TWO parts.

PART I:

A "poll" will be created, surveying the how much a user believe they could afford, with the alotted giftcard. The giftcard will go up to $100 worth of any Donator Features (you may feel free to mix and match.) Of course, this maximum amount is subject to change, when I get some more money. Minimum giftcard amount would set at $10 (as that's the lowest you can get for any feature. )
    PART II:

An "auction" will pick up where the poll left off. This will consist of the "popular" gfitcard (with the most votes) - To be up for auction to all users. This auction can only be bought by a SINGLE user - Meaning all other users will be dropped out. This auction will last a week, giving most users a chance to access and participate in the auction.

SUMMARY:

In summary, PART I and PART II, will take over the course of two weeks to complete. I would love to sell more than one giftcard/feature to more than one user, but as mentioned earlier, I am having slight financial issues. This auction is created, due to the lack of other Donators out there, to help a a user per every two weeks (and myself through Ecodollars.)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

PART I:

[CANCELLED.]

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

PART II:

[CANCELLED.]

Note: Bids CANNOT be cancelled. They will be counted as "False bidding" - Which is a bannable offense.
    Note: Bids CANNOT be cancelled. They will be counted as "False bidding" - Which is a bannable offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.