CD (Clear as Day) Project Book writting competition

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by DaEpicMiner326, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaEpicMiner326

DaEpicMiner326 Living Embodiment of a Meme
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +128
    With CD_Towns clearing almost being done I have to know plan what to do with it. 1 thing I had in mind was a in game library to be placed in the town hall that we are working on. The library will house books for players to read and for that I will need a way to fill them which leads me to this competition.

Grandprize of 50925 ECD*
    Write a book, any book over 10 pages long for any genera/topic. Wether it be a joke compilation book, a tale of 2 star crossed lovers, a fight across the galaxy, tips and tricks for ecc, or a story of a time on ecc. All books must comply to ECC rules, references and opinions can be used and will not be used to judge your character. All books must be original and cannot infringe upon copyright law.
    Books will be judged based on a point base system given by me @DaEpicMiner326 and will be laid out in detail latter. I will give an extra point if it is related to history of the server or ECC in general. Their is no entry limit but we will lower points given if the quality is poor or less effort is given.

Books given must be the original ingame copy as well. They will be made copies off and maybe sold to other players that look to buy , profits sponsors the ingame library and the CD project as a whole.

*Half of all donations/profits from books made during the contest time frame will go to the contest.

Time frame : from 1:23 HST on 8/16/2016 to 9/23/2016 or upon completion of the library, whichever comes last.

**************MIDSUMMER FLASH COMPETITION ************
    Outerlocal has sponsored the contest with 5 midsummer tokens, the contest ends while the final midsummer quest ends . Entries for this part of the contest must be any Fictional/Fantasy piece. Entries based around Midsummer lore get a 5x entry point boost and will be judged by me and final point verdict will be given my @outerlocal. Rules applies from regular competition to here scoring table will be released soon.

Midsummer lore : https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/the-zodiac-story.141596/#post-774318

Hall of donations/Book profits

@Semper5010 for a 1000 donation
    @kawaiisoyuz for a purchase of "legend of the meme dragon" (extra 50$ donation as well)
    @Samurai_N for a purchase of "legend of the meme dragon"
    @bobman3355 for a purchase of "legend of the meme dragon"
    @AshamedClarinet for a purchase of "legend of the meme dragon"
    @outerlocal for a purchase of "legend of the meme dragon" also 5 midsummer token for flash writting contest
    @DoomedTimelines For a generous donation of Book and quills

#1 DaEpicMiner326, Aug 16, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  2. DaEpicMiner326

Ratings:
    +128
    Books to read and sell : The Legend of the Meme Dragon By DaEpicMiner326 stop by cd_town to see for yourself. (200 ECD/copy). The Flash competion maybe extended if not enough entries are made. Players will need to supply own book and quill you can purchase through me via forum/ingame pm or at my store when I setup a sign. Donations of book and quil are appreciated.

3. DaEpicMiner326

Ratings:
    +128
    Fifth book sale for : The Legend of the Meme Dragon

4. Hackney_Builder

Hackney_Builder Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +205
    I would like to enter into this contest, I can be ingame in 3 days.

5. rNin

rNin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +84
    Dang, I forgot about this, well... 3 weeks left, I guess.

6. DaEpicMiner326

Ratings:
    +128
    @a_man21 Can you lock since no physical entries have been made and I will be closing this contest til further notice

7. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Locked upon request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.