Co-Mayoring of green_tiger77

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by KingCharlie9, Aug 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +526
    IGN:
    @MinecraftCking9

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @MinecraftCking9
    @green_tiger77

General Purpose of Contract:
    Initiating the status of co-owner/co-mayor of kingsway to @green_tiger77

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I, @MinecraftCking9 , will add @green_tiger77 to the town of kingsway in rising within 24 hours of this contract being approved, by doing /region addowner kingsway green_tiger77 .
    Here is the link to the town: https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/mayor-application-minecraftcking9.168873/

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @green_tiger77 agrees to follow the rules of kingsway as an owner and that the rules still apply to her except for Rule 3 'Only place or break blocks in your plot' due to the text later on in this post highlighted in blue. She also understands that I, @MinecraftCking9, can remove her at any time without needing to provide a reason as long as I give her a three-day notice. She also understands that this contract can be voided by @MinecraftCking9 at any time with a second contract, or if @MinecraftCking9 was to remove you as co mayor, the terms of this contract will no longer apply to her.

@green_tiger77 will not file any LWC Removal Requests for areas in Kingsway as that will stay @MinecraftCking9 's and @TheEpicLime 's jobs. @green_tiger77 still has the power to evict players from the town.

@green_tiger77 also agrees to not build/delete blocks anywhere in the town without the land owner's permission but is allowed to build/delete on any land in kingsway not owned by a resident co mayor when the mayor gives permission, for example - helping build a town project like a farm.

@green_tiger77 also understands that she may choose to ask for a resident to fix an issue that goes against our town rules or immediately issue a town warn on the notice board and notify them they have been warned. If @green_tiger77 feels kind enough not to immediately warn them and give them a chance to fix the issue, she may fine them anywhere from $5 ECD - $500 ECD, depending on the rule broken (it is still completely up to her discretion). A fine will be done by asking the user to pay an amount of ECD (decided by @green_tiger77) to @green_tiger77 . @green_tiger77 must not warn a user for a major town rule breach, such as but not limited to, grief, but she can call a moderator for help and/or notify me. If a player refuses to/does not pay a fine that @green_tiger77 issues, she may town warn them or evict them.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.
    Yes, I agree.

@green_tiger77 please read over the terms and agree using the following format:
    IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

#1 KingCharlie9, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  2. green_tiger77

green_tiger77 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    IGN:
    @green_tiger77

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    @MinecraftCking9 , @green_tiger77 :

Before I can approve this contract, there are several things that need changing:

The command "/region addowner kingsway" will not actually do anything, the actual command to add @green_tiger77 as an owner to the town of Kingsway is "/region addowner kingsway green_tiger77"

A contract can only be legally voided with another contract, you cannot just state "this contract is now void" and expect that to be enforced. Please either edit this line to state something along the lines of "this contract can only be voided by a second contract," or remove it completely, as it would just be redundant.

In addition to this, once a contract is approved by the staff team, it cannot be changed except with another contract, so the line stating "MinecraftCking can edit/change this contract at any given time" should be removed.

Please edit this line to say "green+tiger77 will not file any LWC Removal Requests in the town of kingsway", otherwise it makes it sound like @green_tiger77 is not allowed to file any LWC's at all in any town.

This line of the contract completely contradicts itself, in the beginning of the line you say that @green_tiger77 "can keep all the money she makes from the town" and in the end of the line you say "she is required to give the Mayor any portion of this money...." Please edit this so that it is clear what you would like to happen with the money that @green_tiger77 makes, if you decide that they will give you a portion of the money that is earned, please include a limit to the percentage that you will take from the profits (for example, "green_tiger77 will pay MinecraftCking9 25% of their profits each week").

Please make these changes and we will proceed towards getting this approved. Let me or another staff member know if you have any questions about what I have asked you to change.

Awaiting Changes

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +526
  5. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda

Ratings:
    +2,311
    You still need to change/remove this line of the contract, once a contract has been accepted then no changes can be made to it. Another contract would be required in order to update the agreement between you two.

This line was not changed either, it still contradicts itself and there needs to be a defined percentage of the profits in order for the line to be enforceable.

Please make these changes so we can continue towards getting this contract approved.

6. green_tiger77

green_tiger77 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    IGN:
    @green_tiger77

Yes

7. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda

Ratings:
    +2,311
    @MinecraftCking9 one more thing, your statement "100% of these earnings that were acquired in the previous 48 hours upon request by the Mayor" is still not clear enough, if you want to collect the money that @green_tiger77 earns, you should do it at a set day or days of the week. For example you could say something like "Every Friday @green_tiger77 will pay me 100% of the money they earned from the town for the week" or "Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday @green_tiger77 will pay me 100% of the money they earned since the last day payment was collected." When writing a contract it is important to be crystal clear in what you mean in, and that there are defined timeframes for when events take place.

8. green_tiger77

green_tiger77 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    IGN:
    @green_tiger77

Yes

9. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda

Ratings:
    +2,311
    @MinecraftCking9 please edit this line to read ".... or if @MinecraftCking9 was to remove you as co-mayor, the terms of this contract will no longer apply to her."

The way it reads now, @green_tiger77 would still be held to this contract even if they were not a co-mayor of the town.

10. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Another thing, you mentioned the fact that @green_tiger77 cannot file LWC requests for the town, is she able to evict other players from the town? This needs to be clarified either way.

Once you state whether @green_tiger77 has the power to evict players from the town, one of the following terms should be stated in the contract:

1. If @green_tiger77 will have permission to evict players from the town, then you need to edit the contract to specify that if town members do not pay a fine that has been issued to them, they will be evicted from the town as a result of the non-payment.

2. If @green_tiger77 will not have permission to evict players, then the part of the contract that describes town warns being issued will need to be removed entirely, since in that case there would be no way to enforce the dues not being paid.

The reasoning behind this is that town rules are not enforceable in player complaints, so if there were to be an issue regarding

#10 a_man21, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  11. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda

Ratings:
    +2,311
    @MinecraftCking9 another thing that I noticed, you mention that @green_tiger77 can issue fines, but nowhere is it mentioned who the fines are paid to. Please change this line to read something along the lines of "A fine will be done by asking the user to pay an amount of ECD to <player> , with the amount decided by @green_tiger77 "

12. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Since it has been several days since changes were last made and the contract still hasn't been agreed to, I will be locking and denying this contract. If you decide that you want to continue with the contract, you can just copy and paste the contents of the contract into a new one.

Locked: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.