Co-Mayoring of green_tiger77

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by KingCharlie9, Sep 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +526
    IGN:
    @KingCharlie9

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @KingCharlie9
    @green_tiger77

General Purpose of Contract:
    Initiating the status of co-owner/co-mayor of kingsway to @green_tiger77

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I, @KingCharlie9 , will add @green_tiger77 to the town of kingsway in rising within 24 hours of this contract being approved, by doing /region addowner kingsway green_tiger77 .
    Here is the link to the town: https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/mayor-application-minecraftcking9.168873/

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @green_tiger77 agrees to follow the rules of kingsway as an owner and that the rules still apply to her except for Rule 3 'Only place or break blocks in your plot' due to the text later on in this post highlighted in blue. She also understands that I, @KingCharlie9 , can remove her at any time without needing to provide a reason as long as I give her a three-day notice. She also understands that this contract can be voided by @KingCharlie9 at any time with a second contract, or if @KingCharlie9 was to remove you as co mayor, the terms of this contract will no longer apply to her.

@green_tiger77 will not file any LWC Removal Requests for areas in Kingsway as that will stay @KingCharlie9 's and @TheEpicLime 's jobs. @green_tiger77 still has the power to evict players from the town.

@green_tiger77 also agrees to not build/delete blocks anywhere in the town without the land owner's permission but is allowed to build/delete on any land in kingsway not owned by a resident co mayor when the mayor gives permission, for example - helping build a town project like a farm.

@green_tiger77 also understands that she may choose to ask for a resident to fix an issue that goes against our town rules or immediately issue a town warn on the notice board and notify them they have been warned. If @green_tiger77 feels kind enough not to immediately warn them and give them a chance to fix the issue, she may fine them anywhere from $5 ECD - $500 ECD, depending on the rule broken (it is still completely up to her discretion). A fine will be done by asking the user to pay an amount of ECD (decided by @green_tiger77) to @green_tiger77 . @green_tiger77 must not warn a user for a major town rule breach, such as but not limited to, grief, but she can call a moderator for help and/or notify me. If a player refuses to/does not pay a fine that @green_tiger77 issues, she may town warn them or evict them.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.
    Yes I agree
    @green_tiger77 please read over the terms and agree using the following format:
    IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

#1 KingCharlie9, Sep 15, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  2. green_tiger77

green_tiger77 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    IGN: @green_tiger77

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: Yes

3. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +848
    @KingCharlie9 you need to edit the places where you say @minecraftcking9 and replace it with your current name.

@green_tiger77 will need to agree again after it is edited

4. green_tiger77

green_tiger77 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    IGN: @green_tiger77

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: Yes

5. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +848
    Everything looks good! Remember to take screenshots with time stamp (double tap f2 for time stamp) of all transactions.

Locked-Contract Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.