Colebex farms eviction notice

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by Imabankthing, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
    IGN: Imabankthing

Town name: Colebex_mk2, Colebex_mk3, Colebex_mk4, Colebex_mk5 & Colebex_multicrop

Position within town: Owner/mayor

Players who are being evicted:

@Mcguy65

Do the above players need to remove their LWCs? No

Reason for evicting the above users: User has been banned on server and as a result of not being able to contact to confirm the reason or whether he intends to appeal I have decided to make his perms available to someone who will use them.

2. lambiser

lambiser Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +906
    Heads up, you have to send him a 3 day eviction notice and/or have him be 7+ days inactive. I tried to remove a players LWC and gave the reason he has been banned, and it turned out you need other reasons. Just a heads up, so you may want to send him a three day eviction notice now.

3. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
    @lambieplays thanks for the heads up, His 3 day eviction notice has expired (send via /mail) and I have filed this eviction notice so should be fine. As far as lwc's go, this user has no locks at Colebex.