Communal Star Tool Club Drewbo_

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by ReformNation, Dec 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReformNation

ReformNation Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +53
    IGN:
    @EconomicPlunder

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Drewbo_

General Purpose of Contract:
    Joining the Communal Star Tool Club, having access to a melon sword Id IW18003B

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I @EconomicPlunder agree to add @Drewbo_ to a chest containing the communal melon sword within 24 hours of this contract being accepted.
    I @EconomicPlunder will not remove @Drewbo_ from the chest, in the rising town economicville coords <x: -7755 y:64 z: 12963> unless @Drewbo_ does not pay the monthly fee or the rental fee per 2 hour use.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Drewbo_ agrees to pay me 18 nether stars per month, and 6 nether stars for each time they decide to rent the melon sword.
    @Drewbo_ agrees that when they rent the melon sword they are renting it for a total of 2 continuous hours per 2 days.
    If @Drewbo_ does not put the melon sword back within 2 hours (this will be checked via logs they will be removed from the chest and will obtain a one month ban from the club.
    @Drewbo_ agrees to pay the first 18 nether stars 24 hours after this contract is accepted, and will pay 18 nether stars every 31 days if they still want to be added to the chest.
    If @Drewbo_ breaks the melon sword they will have 1 month to repay a new melon sword and must pay an additional 200k for the inconvenience of the group members (this money would go towards the backup tool)

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I @EconomicPlunder agree

2. Drewbo_

Drewbo_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN:
    Drewbo_
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    No, I don't need this permission anymore because I now have access to my own melon sword

#2 Drewbo_, Dec 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2016
  3. ReformNation

ReformNation Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +53
  4. oootopia

oootopia Utopian
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,954