Contract: buying a town claim

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by wolfspy7, Sep 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfspy7

wolfspy7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +408
    This contract layout is based on the default Resident-to-Mayor agreement, not the much less common Mayor-to-President agreement.
    IGN:
    @wolfspy7
    Users Involved in this Contract:
    @_Sim
    General Purpose of Contract:
    Purchasing @_Sim town claim for 165,000 ecodollars for a town i want.
    Town name is silverpoint, town application is here : https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/president-application-wpooney.64997/
    I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    ⦁ I will transfer 165,000 EcoDollars @_Sim within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
    ⦁ I will provide @_Sim with the information of the town claim privately
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @_Sim will file a town claim application for silverpoint within 24 hours after receiving the money and the information about the town's properties.
    @_Sim will add @wolfspy7 as a region owner of the town of silverpoint within 24 hours of the town claim application.
    @_Sim will permanently lose both owner and member status of silverpoint immediately after adding the new owner; @wolfspy7 will become the new legal owner.
    ⦁ If the town claim application is denied for any reason @wolfspy7 may decide whether a new application will be filed. If not, @_Sim will be required to return the 165 000 EcoDollars to @wolfspy7 within 24 hours. Doing this will void the contract.
    ⦁ This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application of the town silverpoint, which may be filed @wolfspy7 at a later time.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree.

#1 wolfspy7, Sep 8, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  2. _expensive

_expensive Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +203
    IGN:
    _Sim

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

3. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    @wolfspy7 , there are just a few things that need to be changed before this contract is approved.

Please specify in this line that @_Sim will file a town claim application for the town of silverpoint.

Instead of saying "the new town", please edit this line to read something along the lines of " @_Sim will add @wolfspy7 as region owner of the town of silverpoint within..."

Please specify that @_Sim will be losing owner and membership status of the town of silverpoint, rather than just "the town"

Please change this line to read "town claim application of the town of silverpoint.

Once these changes are made, @_Sim will have to agree to the contract again, and we can continue towards getting it approved. Thanks for your patience with this :)

#3 a_man21, Sep 8, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  4. _expensive

_expensive Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +203
    IGN:
    _Sim

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

5. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Thanks for making those changes, the contract looks good now so I will go ahead and approve it. Be sure to take timestamped screenshots of any in game transactions by double tapping the F2 key.

Locked: Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.