[Contract] Eff7 Rental CritixPlayz

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Ladyvamptress, Oct 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    IGN:
    @Ladyvamptress

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @CritixPlayz

General Purpose of Contract:
    Eff7 Pickaxe (named Oggie Boogie) Rental ID# IVFKH3QH

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    @Ladyvamptress agrees to the following terms:
    • Will place the Eff7 Pickaxe named Oggie Boogie (ID# IVFKH3QH) in a chest located at /warp r11 within 1 hour of receiving $100,000 ecd in-game from @CritixPlayz.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @CritixPlayz agrees to the following terms:
    • Will pay $100,000 ecd to @Ladyvamptress within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
    • Understands that the Eff7 Pickaxe named Oggie Boogie (ID# IVFKH3QH) must be returned to the chest located at /warp r11 no later than 11:59pm (est) on November 4, 2017.
    • Understands that if the Eff7 Pickaxe named Oggie Boogie (ID# IVFKH3QH) is destroyed or lost @CritixPlayz must replace the tool either by buying the same tool to give to @Ladyvamptress or by paying @Ladyvamptress the value of said Eff7 Pickaxe ($1,300,000 ecd) Note: $150,000 ecd will be added as a compensation fee. All due no later than December 28, 2017.
    • Understands that only @CritixPlayz and @Ladyvamptress will be added to the designated chest at /warp r11 once payment is received and that @Ladyvamptress will not remove @CritixPlayz until their rental period expires.
    • Understands that @CritixPlayz cannot log out without returning the Eff7 Pickaxe named Oggie Boogie (ID# IVFKH3QH) to the designated chest.
    • Understands that if any of these terms are breached, @Ladyvamptress has the right to file a complaint.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree.

@CritixPlayz please copy, paste, and fill out the below format here in this thread if you agree to the terms above:

2. CritixPlayz

CritixPlayz Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    IGN:
    CritixPlayz
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

3. Ozzyblack21

Ozzyblack21 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12,431
    Everything looks good, make sure to double tap F2 for timed screenshots!

Enjoy your eff 7 @CritixPlayz and enjoy the money @Ladyvamptress

Locked: Contract Approved!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.