[Contract] Eff7 Sale HammerStrike

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Ladyvamptress, Nov 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    IGN:
    @Ladyvamptress

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Hammerstrike

General Purpose of Contract:
    Eff7 Pickaxe Sale ID #J1CEPVP6

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    @Ladyvamptress agrees to the following terms:
    • Will place the Eff7 Pickaxe (ID #J1CEPVP6) in a designated chest located at /warp r11 (X:43 Y:65 Z:93 in Rising) within 1 hour of receiving $350,000 ecd in-game from @Hammerstrike.
    • Will not remove @Hammerstrike or the Eff7 Pickaxe (ID #J1CEPVP6) from the designated chest until all payments have been made, or a complaint has been filed and handled (which ever comes first).
    • Will place a payment sign at /warp r11, around the back of my rental shop (X:46 Y:64 Z:99 in Rising), with 19 $50,000 ecd payments in it (totaling $950,000 ecd) within 1 hour of filing this contract.
    • Will not remove any payments from the payment sign until all payment have been made, or a complaint has been filed and handled (which ever comes first).
    • Will not give any refund of any money paid to the payment sign.
    • Will transfer ownership of the Eff7 Pickaxe (ID #J1CEPVP6) to @Hammerstrike within 24 hours of the last payment being paid to the payment sign (note: I will confirm all payments have been made and both @Ladyvamptress and @Hammerstrike must be online at the same time for the own to be transfered).

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Hammerstrike agrees to the following terms:
    • Will pay @Ladyvamptress $350,000 ecd, in-game, within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
    • Will make 19 payments of $50,000 ecd to a payment sign at /warp r11, around the back of @Ladyvamptress's rental shop, (X:46 Y:64 Z:99 in Rising) by January 14, 2018 at 11:59pm (est) (totaling $950,000 ecd).
    • Understands that if the Eff7 Pickaxe (ID #J1CEPVP6) is destroyed/lost, this debt is still owed.
    • Understands that Eff7 Pickaxe (ID #J1CEPVP6) is to be returned to the designated chest located at /warp r11 (X:43 Y:65 Z:93 in Rising) while @Hammerstrike is offline.
    • Understands that if this debt is not paid in full, any money @Hammerstrike pays, will not be refunded.
      Will notify @Ladyvamptress when the last payment is made so that both parties can meet in-game to transfer the ownership of the Eff7 Pickaxe (ID #J1CEPVP6).

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree.

@Hammerstrike please copy, paste, and fill out the below format here in this thread if you agree to the terms above:

2. Hammerstrike

Hammerstrike Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    IGN:
    Hammerstrike

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I understand.

3. Frostystorm1

Frostystorm1 BulletClub ︻╦╤─ | Former Senior Super Moderator
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,095
    Everything looks good! At all points in the contract, make sure to take screenshots in-game with timestamps by double tapping f2.

Contract Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.