[Contract] Eff7 Sale on Payment Plan

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by twistedjonny, Dec 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twistedjonny

twistedjonny ECC Investor
    ECC Investor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +184
    IGN:

@twistedjonny

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Exilenela

General Purpose of Contract:

The sale of @twistedjonny's Eff7 to @Exilenela

I, @twistedjonny, agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • I will transfer ownership of the tool #JB6IJ2BP to @Exilenela within 24-48 hours After the total amount of $1,200,000 is payed. The payments will be completed at the rate of $100,000 per week (12 signs) for 12 weeks, and @twistedjonny will not remove any money from a sign until that signs payment is payed in full.
    • The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • @Exilenela will pay $100,000 weekly to @twistedjonny for a total of 12 weeks ($1,200,000 total ecd), to signs located at /warp twistedcity and then to the left inside the tall red building on the first floor. The first payment will be due on the first date listed below. Should the eff7 be lost/broken/stolen or otherwise destroyed, all payments will still be made.
    Payment Schedule will be as follows:
    1. 3rd January 2018
    2. 10th January 2018
    3. 17th January 2018
    4. 24st January 2018
    5. 31th January 2018
    6. 7th February 2018
    7. 14th February 2018
    8. 21st February 2018
    9. 28th February 2018
    10. 7th March 2018
    11. 14th March 2018
    12. 21st March 2018
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I @twistedjonny agree

2. Exile1999

Exile1999 Ex-OPBuilder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,020
    IGN:
    @Exilenela

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:

Yes, I @Exilenela, agree.

3. hooliajade

hooliajade RIP Panda Nation | Retired Mod
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +101
    Thank you @twistedjonny and @Exilenela
    Contract looks good

I suggest taking a timestamped screenshot of each payment so there is no confusion :)

Contract Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.