[Contract] Eff7 Sale on Payment Plan

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by twistedjonny, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twistedjonny

twistedjonny ECC Investor
    ECC Investor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +184
    IGN:

@twistedjonny

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Redpandapenguin

General Purpose of Contract:

The sale of @twistedjonny's Eff7 to @Redpandapenguin

I, @twistedjonny, agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • I will transfer ownership of the tool #JBVSEV8U to @Redpandapenguin within 24-48 hours After the total amount of $1,200,000 is payed. An upfront payment of $200,000ecd will be made no later than 48hrs after contract approval. Then payments will be completed at the rate of $100,000 per week (10 signs) for 10 weeks, and @twistedjonny will not remove any money from a sign until that signs payment is payed in full.
    • The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • @Redpandapenguin will pay $200,000 upfront within 48hrs of contract approval, and an additional $1,000,000 via payments to @twistedjonny at a rate of $100,000 per week for 10 weeks ($1,200,000 total ecd), to signs located at /warp twistedcity and then to the right inside the tall red building on the first floor. The first payment will be due on the first date listed below. Should the eff7 be lost/broken/stolen or otherwise destroyed, all payments will still be made.
    Payment Schedule will be as follows:
    1. 18th January 2018
    2. 25th January 2018
    3. 1st February 2018
    4. 8th February /lot2018
    5. 15th February 2018
    6. 22nd February 2018
    7. 1st March 2018
    8. 8th March 2018
    9. 15th March 2018
    10. 22nd March 2018
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I @twistedjonny agree

#1 twistedjonny, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  2. Redpandapenguin

Redpandapenguin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +87
    IGN:
    Redpandapenguin

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

3. xLegend_Killer

xLegend_Killer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +104
    #3 xLegend_Killer, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  4. Redpandapenguin

Redpandapenguin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +87
    You can put a sign up in twistedcity and I will pay tomorrow

5. twistedjonny

twistedjonny ECC Investor
    ECC Investor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +184
    Updated the contract. @Redpandapenguin youll have to reply here with the same agreement phrase you did above as I have changed the contract to reflect the upfront payment timeframe.

6. Redpandapenguin

Redpandapenguin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +87
    IGN:
    Redpandapenguin

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

#6 Redpandapenguin, Jan 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  7. xLegend_Killer

xLegend_Killer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +104
    Looks good, be sure to take screenshots of all transactions by double tapping F2.

Locked - Contract Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.