Contract for safe purchase of town

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by swilling236, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swilling236

swilling236 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +150
    IGN:

@swilling236

Users Involved in this Contract:

@CreeperCon , @swilling236

General Purpose of Contract:
    To facilitate the creation of the town of ILoveMemes through the user @CreeperCon , and then to transfer the ownership of the 200x200 town of ILoveMemes in the world of Rising from the permanent ownership of the user @CreeperCon to the permanent ownership of @swilling236.

This contract will also act as the official required contract needed for a town transfer.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I, @swilling236 , will do as I see fit with the town. This includes adding users as 'owners' and 'members', selling the town, or doing whatever I so decide with it.

As payment, I will give @CreeperCon $85,000 ECD within 24 hours of the approval of this contract.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

1. I, @CreeperCon , agree to add the user '@swilling236' as owner to the town of ILoveMemes within 24 hours of the the acceptance of my mayor application. Upon adding him to the town, he shall now be the 'owner', and may do as he sees fit with the town, including transfer it to his original ownership or claim it.

2. I agree that this contract may act as a proper contract for the transfer of ownership through the server's Town-Transfer system.

3. I will use the aforementioned $85,000 the user @swilling236 gives me solely for my mayor application so that the town of 'ILoveMemes can be created and will apply within 24 hours of this contract's approval.

4. I, @CreeperCon , will use the following answers in the Mayor Application form to be filed within 24 hours of the approval of this contract:
    • Which world will your town be placed in: Rising
    • What will be the name of your new town: ILoveMemes
    • What is the size of your town: 200x200
    • Post A: X: -7592 Y: 64 Z: 10738
      Post B: X: -7392 Y: 64 Z: 10738
      Post C: X: -7392 Y: 64 Z: 10538
      Post D: X: -7592 Y: 64 Z: 10538
    • Are there any towns within 15 blocks (This includes diagonally): Yes.
    LINKS TO THE OTHER TOWNS

And if any additional towns are created within 15 blocks before this Mayor application is accepted @CreeperCon will properly list them on the application as well.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

Yes.

2. CreeperCon

CreeperCon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

3. swilling236

swilling236 Builder

Ratings:
    +150
    Actually I'm sorry, Please Lock this

4. oootopia

oootopia Utopian

Ratings:
    +4,954
    Locked By Request