[Contract] Future Rank up/Town Exchange

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by OlympiansAreGods, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    IGN:

@OlympiansAreGods

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Wtfhappyman

General Purpose of Contract:

Purchasing a rank upgrade for @Wtfhappyman in exchange for their Mayor town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I will transfer 100,000 EcoDollars to @Wtfhappyman within 24 hours of the city server release.
    • I will agree to provide @Wtfhappyman with the exact instructions regarding the placement of the town, including name, coordinates, zoning and whatever else may be required to file file a successful application via Forum PM within 24 hours of the city server release.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @Wtfhappyman will file a Resident application within 24 hours of receiving the funds.
    • @Wtfhappyman will file a Mayor application within 24 hours of their resident application being approved and receiving the information about the town's properties. The town will be named and placed at the given location.
    • @Wtfhappyman will add @OlympiansAreGodsas a region owner of the new town within 24 hours of the Mayor application's approval.
    • @Wtfhappyman will permanently lose both owner and member status of the mayor town immediately after adding the new owner; @OlympiansAreGods will become the new legal owner.
    • If the Mayor application is denied for any reason @OlympiansAreGods may decide whether a new application will be filed. If not, @Wtfhappyman will be required to return the 100,000 EcoDollars to @OlympiansAreGods within 24 hours. Doing this will void the contract.
    • @Wtfhappyman agrees that this contract will also allow @OlympiansAreGods to apply for the transfer of official ownership via either a Town Transfer Application or any future means of doing so.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

#1 OlympiansAreGods, Oct 23, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  2. Wtfhappyman

Wtfhappyman Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +2
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I, @Wtfhappyman, agree.

3. Wtfhappyman

Wtfhappyman Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    IGN:
    @Wtfhappyman

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I understand and agree.

4. Wtfhappyman

Wtfhappyman Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    IGN:
    @Wtfhappyman

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I understand and agree.

5. Aqua_Luna3

Aqua_Luna3 Ex-SMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +615
    Looks good!

Contract Approved!

Make sure to double tap F2 to take time stamped screenshots of all relevant information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.