[Contract] Ination Palace Hotel Rent

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by hupadhyaya, Jan 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hupadhyaya

hupadhyaya Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    IGN: @hupadhyaya

Users involved in this contract: @hupadhyaya , @Renter

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I will provide housing to @Renter until this contract has expired

• I will add @Renter to Ination until this contract expires/is breached.

• If @Renter cancels the contract , @hupadhyaya will unlock his room so he can get his items.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• To agree and follow Ination’s rules and regulations.

• That if they fail to pay $amount every month , @hupadhyaya has the right to evict them until they pay or cancel the contract.

• To not destroy/change either the ceiling or floor of their room.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I agree.

2. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    Locked upon request in-game.

Contract Denied.

#2 zevzero, Jan 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.