[Contract] Loan to CemCrazy

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by pokeball92870, Apr 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pokeball92870

pokeball92870 PokeManiac
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,547
    IGN:
    @pokeball92870

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @CemCrazy

General Purpose of Contract:
    The organization of a loan from @pokeball92870 to @CemCrazy.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • I will transfer 400,000 ECD to @CemCrazy within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
    • I will create a trade sign at coordinates 14811 71 8988 (/warp AEM) in world Rising as an alternative payback method.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • @CemCrazy will transfer 400,000 ECD in 10 payments of 40,000 ECD at the trade sign to @pokeball92870 within two months after receiving the money.
    • 0.05 ECD of late fees will be applied for every day past the due date.
    • Late fees will cap after 20 days, at which point a complaint may be filed.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

@CemCrazy, if you could copy and paste this agreement that'd be great :)
    Code:
    [b]IGN:[/b]
    @CemCrazy

[b]I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:[/b]
    I agree

2. CemCrazy

CemCrazy Steve Irwin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +618
    IGN:
    @CemCrazy

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

3. childersc

childersc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +86
    Contract looks good.

@CemCrazy please make sure you stay on top of the payments and dont incur late fees....

Approved

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.