Contract - LOAN

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by WaterMelonOndrea, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WaterMelonOndrea

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +4
    GN:
    Watermelonondrea

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @WaterMelonOndrea
    @VTFAN8

General Purpose of Contract:
    To secure payback of loan.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, Watermelonondrea, will send 250k to @VTFAN8 as a loan and the user will payback 325k on Janurary 25h 2017.
    This 250k payment will be sent within 24 hours of this contract being accepted

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @VTFAN8 will payback 325k on Janurary 25th 2017 to @WaterMelonOndrea
    @VTFAN8 Must pay 10k per day if the debt is paid after Janurary 25th 2017. The late fees will last for a month

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 WaterMelonOndrea, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  2. WaterMelonOndrea

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +4
    This deal is no longer happening

3. BackToThePast

BackToThePast Builder