[Contract] Mayor rank in return for town

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Debt_, Sep 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Debt_

Debt_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +321
    IGN:
    @Ryanbo_

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Asanhunter

General Purpose of Contract:
    Ranking @Asanhunter up to mayor in exchange for their Mayor town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, Ryanbo_, agree to send Asanhunter 85k ECD within 24hrs of this contract's approval for the Mayor Application.

I, Ryanbo_, agree to provide Asanhunter the proper information to file the town application, including the town limits coordinates, world, and the town name. This information:
    World: Legacy
    Town Name: LeafSide3

A X: 8575 Y: 121 Z: -9035
    B X: 8775 Y: 121 Z: -9035
    C X: 8575 Y: 121 Z: -9235
    D X: 8775 Y: 121 Z: -9235

I, Ryanbo_, have the right to remove Asanhunter as owner from the town, after I am added as owner.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • Asanhunter agrees to file the town application, within 48hrs of this contract's approval and receipt of 85k ECD from Ryanbo_ using the following format:
    In Game Name:
    Asanhunter
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    Yes.
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes.
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    @Ryanbo_ gave me the money. In return, I'll be giving him the town I get from mayor.
    Which world will your town be placed in:
    Legacy
    What will be the name of your new town:
    LeafSide3
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200

A X: 8575 Y: 121 Z: -9035
    B X: 8775 Y: 121 Z: -9035
    C X: 8575 Y: 121 Z: -9235
    D X: 8775 Y: 121 Z: -9235

Are there any towns within 15 blocks (This includes diagonally):
    Yes.
    Leafside2
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/mayor-application-theprofessor987.169771/#post-942601

Additional information about your town:
    I have been given ECD 85,000 from Ryanbo_ to my Mayor rank. In return, I have to set Ryanbo_ as owner of the town, LeafSide3, and remove myself.

Have you read the server rules:
    Yes.
    Processing time is 1-7 days:
    I Understand.

• Asanhunter will add Ryanbo_ to the town as an owner, within 24 hours of the creation of the town.
    • Asanhunter agrees that once Ryanbo_ is added as the owner of the town, Asanhunter will be removed from the town.
    • Asanhunter agrees to file for any town features before original ownership is transferred and Ryanbo_ will provide the funds for said features.

If the Mayor Application is denied for ANY reason, Asanhunter agrees to return the 85k ECD to Ryanbo_ within 24hrs of the application's denial, and the contract will be voided.

I agree that the terms of this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

Asanhunter, please fill out the following form to agree.

IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

#1 Debt_, Sep 17, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  2. CatistStudy

CatistStudy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    IGN:
    Asanhunter

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. Ozzyblack21

Ozzyblack21 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12,433
    Everything looks good, make sure to double tap F2 for timed screenshots!

Enjoy your new town @Ryanbo_, and congrats on your upcoming Mayor rank @Asanhunter

Locked: Contract Approved!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.