[Contract] Msword Rental rh2wilson

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Ladyvamptress, Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    IGN:
    @Ladyvamptress

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @rh2wilson

General Purpose of Contract:
    Melon Sword (named Halloween Town) Rental ID# JARTZR23

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    @Ladyvamptress agrees to the following terms:
    • Will place the Melon Sword named Halloween Town (ID# JARTZR23) in a chest located at /warp r11 within 1 hour of receiving $100,000 ecd in-game from @rh2wilson

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @rh2wilson agrees to the following terms:
    • Will pay $100,000 ecd to @Ladyvamptress within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
    • Understands that the Melon Sword named Halloween Town (ID# JARTZR23) must be returned to the chest located at /warp r11 by January 16, 2018 at 11:59pm (est).
    • Understands that if the Melon Sword Halloween Town (ID# JARTZR23) is destroyed or lost @rh2wilson must replace the tool either by buying the same tool to give to @Ladyvamptress or by paying @Ladyvamptress the value of said Melon Sword ($1,125,000 ecd) Note: $150,000 ecd will be added as a compensation fee. All due no later than March 16, 2018.
    • Understands that only @rh2wilson and @Ladyvamptress will be added to the designated chest at /warp r11 (Rising 49 67 95) once payment is received and that @Ladyvamptress will not remove @rh2wilson until their rental period expires.
    • Understands that @rh2wilson cannot log out without returning the Melon Sword named Halloween Town (ID# JARTZR23) to the designated chest.
    • Understands that if any of these terms are breached, @Ladyvamptress has the right to file a complaint.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree.

@rh2wilson please copy, paste, and fill out the below format here in this thread if you agree to the terms above:

#1 Ladyvamptress, Jan 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  2. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    @Ladyvamptress could you please provide the coordinates for the chest?

3. Ladyvamptress

Ratings:
    +3,184
    Normally I set the chest up for them once the payment has been received, which is why it says they will be added once the payment is received.

4. Ladyvamptress

Ratings:
    +3,184
    @ZevZero i set the chest up at /warp r11 and added the coords.

@rh2wilson I bumped the rental time up by a day as requested, please agree when you are ready. :)

5. rh2wilson

rh2wilson Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +91
    @Ladyvamptress - I agree to the terms of this contract as described above. I will message you in-game to complete the payment portion of the agreement.

rh2wilson

6. Ladyvamptress

Ratings:
    +3,184
    @rh2wilson the spoiler at the end of the contract has the format for agreeing. You’ll need to use that format or the contract won’t be approved by mods.

7. rh2wilson

rh2wilson Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +91
    Sorry - here you go...

IGN:
    rh2wilson

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>
    Yes

rh2wilson

8. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    Looks good! Make sure to take screenshots of any transactions and exchanges relating to this contract for safe keeping.

Locked-Contract Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.