Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twistedjonny ECC Investor
    ECC Investor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +184
    IGN:

@twistedjonny

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Ayriia

General Purpose of Contract:

The sale of @twistedjonny 's melon sword #K3NNCH20 to @Ayriia

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I will give @Ayriia access to the melon sword #K3NNCH20 upon contract approval.
    • I will transfer ownership of the melon sword #K3NNCH20 to @Ayriia within 24 hours after receiving the full sum of 2,000,000 ECD (9 weekly payments of 200k per week and an upfront payment of 200k) plus any late fees.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @Ayriia will make one upfront payment of 200,000 ECD and make 9 weekly payments of 200,000 ECD to @twistedjonny with the down payment due on or before December 7th 2019 and the first payment due one week after that date. Each following payment will be due exactly 7 days thereafter.
    • If @Ayriia misses any of the weekly payments, a late fee of 10k ECD will be added for each missed payment.
    • If the full payment including late fees is not received by 9 weeks from December 7th 2019, @Ayriia agrees to pay an additional late fee of 50k ECD.
    • If the full payment including ALL late fees is not made within 11 weeks of December 7th 2019, @twistedjonny may reclaim the melon sword #K3NNCH20 and file a complaint for breach of contract.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

2. Ayriia Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    I agree.

3. Chundi_Jr Ex-Rebecca
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,994
    Remember to take timestamped screenshots when necessary by double tapping F2!

Contract Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.