[Contract] purchase of an eff7 (star) pick

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Expipiplusone, May 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Expipiplusone

Expipiplusone Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +778
    IGN:
    @Expipiplusone

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @LJKAzrael

General Purpose of Contract:
    Purchase of a star pick (eff7) for 1.2Mil (One million two hundred thousands) ECD

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @Expipiplusone, will give @LJKAzrael the pick referred above right after he pays me, that is: within an hour (most probably within a minute, leaving out unforeseeable technical issues) from when I receive the 1.2Mil sum from him.
    For the record, I will teleport @LJKAzrael to a safe location before he pays me and then, right after he pays me, I will place the pick in a protected chest accessible only to me and him.
    The pick is neither /owned nor has ID, as specifically requested by the other part: therefore the whole transaction on both ends will happen real-time ingame and will be recorded so that there will be nonetheless a trace of the pick's movement.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @LJKAzrael, within 24 hours from this contract being approved, will arrange with me @Expipiplusone a time when we both will be online ingame, within 24 hours from that moment.
    At that time (that is: when we are both online ingame) he will come to the designated place, pay me 1.2Mil and retrieve the pick from the designated protected chest.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes. I, @Expipiplusone, agree to these terms.

2. LJKAzrael

LJKAzrael Freelancer | Ikigai
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +372
    IGN:
    @LJKAzrael

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I agree.

3. Expipiplusone

Expipiplusone Builder

Ratings:
    +778
    @LJKAzrael I just discovered that, in order to process a forum contract, the tool must be /owned, so this contract can't be approved. However we could just do it ingame through a mod. Would that be ok for you? @Drewbo_ (he was the one to give me the news) offered to be the middleman, he said he should be on for the next few hours (but even if he's not online when you can be ingame, another mod could just do the same). Let me know and we'll have this thread locked

4. LJKAzrael

LJKAzrael Freelancer | Ikigai
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +372
    Ingame. Middleman if we can get one, if not I'll just pay first.

5. jgaevilmasters

jgaevilmasters Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    I will be it

6. Expipiplusone

Expipiplusone Builder

Ratings:
    +778
    Sale was concluded ingame with @oootopia's support (thank you), please lock :)

7. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.