[Contract] Purchase of Features

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Pengyuin, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pengyuin

Pengyuin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
    IGN: @Pengyuin

Users Involved in this Contract: @Spirit_of_love_

General Purpose of Contract: To safely carry out the purchase of features using ecodollars

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3: Within 72 hours of this contract's approval, @Pengyuin will pay @Spirit_of_love_ $528,750 ecodollars in game in return for @Spirit_of_love_ buying @Pengyuin $70.50 usd worth of features at 7.5k ecodollars/1 usd.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms: Within 72 hours of this contract's approval, and after being paid $528,750 ecodollars in game by @Pengyuin, @Spirit_of_love_ will purchase the McMMOPlus3 and Patron features for @Pengyuin. The current value of these features is equal to $70.50 usd, which is equal to the paid amount of $528,750 ecodollars at 7.5k ecodollars/1 usd.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: Yes, I agree.

2. Spirit_of_love_

Spirit_of_love_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    IGN: @Spirit_of_love_
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: Yes
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

3. Pengyuin

Pengyuin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
    This contract will no longer be needed as it has already been done in-game.

4. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Contract Voided
    Mission065

#4 Mission001, Dec 23, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.