[Contract] Purchase of Forum Premium

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by KingCharlie9, Jan 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +526
    Users Involved in this Contract:
    @KingCharlie9
    @Conorx

General Purpose of Contract:
    I, KingCharlie9, am purchasing the forum account upgrade 'Forum Premium' from @Conorx on a payment plan from Conorx.

I @KingCharlie9 agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    - I agree to put a total of 200k in the signs located at Rising -4100 23 13699 (soon to be /warp a).
    This will be done by 6:00 GMT 14th February 2018.

- The payments will be due as follows:
    1. 100k due by 6:00 GMT 8th February 2018.
    2. 100k due by 6:00 GMT 14 February 2018.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Conorx:
    -Conorx must purchase me the forum account upgrade 'Forum Premium' by clicking Gift on the forum account upgrades section and gift it to @KingCharlie9, within 1 hour of this contract being accepted.

-Conorx may not charge back and at the same time, get Forum Premium removed from my account at any time or place at all.

- In the event that the Forum Premium is removed from my account due to Conorx charging back on the payment (even though he is prohibited from doing so), any and all of the money paid so far for Forum Premium must be transferred back to me via [/pay KingCharlie9] within 3 days of Forum Premium being removed from my account.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I agree.

2. Conorx

Conorx Its well and truly Big Boy Season
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +293
    IGN:
    Conorx

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +526
    Mods please lock this.

4. cjmk75

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +59
    Locked upon Request.