[Contract] Purchase of town claim

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Frostystorm1, Oct 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frostystorm1

Frostystorm1 BulletClub ︻╦╤─ | Former Senior Super Moderator
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,095
    IGN:
    @Frostystorm1

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @purplelegoender

General Purpose of Contract:
    To facilitate the claim of a "yet to be named town" through the use of @purplelegoender 's EcoLegend Claim, and then to transfer the ownership of the town from the permanent technical 'ownership' of the user @purplelegoender to the permanent technical 'ownership' of @Frostystorm1 .

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I, @Frostystorm1, will do as I see fit with the town. This includes adding users as technical 'owners' and technical 'members', selling or transferring the town, or doing whatever I so decide with it.

I, @Frostystorm1, will forum pm @purplelegoender the information for EcoLegend Claim Application - "Town Claim #4" within 24 hours after contract approval.

I, @Frostystorm1 will pay @purplelegoender $150k within 24 hours of the town claim being processed.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

The following terms apply to @purplelegoender :

I, @purplelegoender , agree to add the user @Frostystorm1 as technical owner and remove myself as owner to the "yet to be named town" within 24 hours of the acceptance of my EcoLegend Claim Application - "Town Claim #4". Upon adding him to the town, he shall now be the technical and legal 'owner', and may do as he sees fit with the town, including transfer it to his original ownership or claim it.

I, @purplelegoender agree that this contract shall be considered null and void with no compensation due in the event the "yet to be named town" cannot be claimed thru the ECC Server Claim System, including the 3 day notification rule in effect. If this does happen, I @purplelegoender agree to refund the 150k to @Frostystorm1 if the claim fails for any reason.

I, @purplelegoender confirm that my EcoLegend Claim is currently available.

I, @purplelegoender agree I shall not place or remove any blocks or LWCS, except that if I have any LWCS in this town, I will assist in removing them in a timely manner (within 3 days). This contract thereby gives the new owner (@Frostystorm1) the right to remove them if they are in the town.

I, @purplelegoender agree to sign a new contract that may act as a proper contract for the claiming of a town through the server's town-claim process or server town-transfer for tycoons+ to be filed by @Frostystorm1 within 24 hours of the claim being approved.

I, @purplelegoender will file for a town claim using the information provided in @Frostystorm1's forum PM within 24 hours of the forum message being sent.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such:

Yes

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 Frostystorm1, Oct 6, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  2. purplelegoender

purplelegoender [⚜EcoLegend⚜][⚜Philosopher⚜][⚜RogueDivision⚜]
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,062
    IGN:

@purplelegoender

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:

Yes I agree

3. Frostystorm1

Frostystorm1 BulletClub ︻╦╤─ | Former Senior Super Moderator
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,095
  4. purplelegoender

purplelegoender [⚜EcoLegend⚜][⚜Philosopher⚜][⚜RogueDivision⚜]
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,062
    IGN:

@purplelegoender

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:

Yes I agree

5. Ozzyblack21

Ozzyblack21 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12,433
    Everything looks good, make sure to double tap F2 for timed screenshots!

Enjoy your town @Frostystorm1, and enjoy the money @purplelegoender!

Locked: Contract Approved!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.