[Contract] Rank up exchange for town

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by SirChilledMrHobo, Jun 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirChilledMrHobo

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +215
    IGN:

@SirChilledMrHobo

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Ashamed_Apple

General Purpose of Contract:

Purchasing a rank upgrade for @Ashamed_Apple in exchange for their Mayor town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I will transfer 100,000 EcoDollars to @Ashamed_Apple within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
    • I will provide @Ashamed_Apple with the future town's coordinates and world.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @Ashamed_Apple will file a Mayor application within 24 hours after receiving the money and the information about the town's properties. The town will be named HoboVillage, placed in the rising world, and placed at the given location:
    • Post A:
      1,080 : 68 : -2,180
      Post B:
      1,080 : 69 : 1,980
      Post C:
      1,280 : 64 : 1,980
      Post D:
      1,280 : 64 : 2,180
    • @Ashamed_Apple will add @SirChilledMrHobo as a region owner of the new town within 24 hours of the Mayor application's approval using the command: /rg addowner HoboVillage SirChilledMrHobo.
    • @Ashamed_Apple will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @SirChilledMrHobo will become the new legal owner.
    • If the Mayor application is denied for any reason @SirChilledMrHobo may decide whether a new application will be filed. If not, @Ashamed_Apple will be required to return the 100,000$ EcoDollars to @SirChilledMrHobo within 24 hours. Doing this will void the contract.
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application of the town HoboVillage, which may be filed by @SirChilledMrHobo at a later time.
    • @Ashamed_Apple gives permission for any future towns to be placed with 15 blocks of HoboVillage.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

#1 SirChilledMrHobo, Jun 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  2. Ashamed_Apple

Ashamed_Apple Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    IGN:
    Ashamed_Apple

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. SirChilledMrHobo

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +215
    @Ashamed_Apple I edited to contract to correct some minor things. Please agree to contract again.

4. Ashamed_Apple

Ashamed_Apple Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    IGN:
    Ashamed_Apple

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

5. Ozzyblack21

Ozzyblack21 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12,433
    Everything looks good here!

Make sure to double tap F2 for timed screenshots, incase something goes wrong!

Locked: Contract Approved!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.