[Contract] Rank-Up in Exchange for Town/Town Transfer

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by communism1, Aug 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. communism1

communism1 Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    IGN:
    @bobthegnome1

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @random_93
    @bobthegnome1

General Purpose of Contract:
    Purchasing a rank upgrade for @random_93 in exchange for their Mayor town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @random_93 will file a Mayor application within 2 hours of receiving the $85,000ECD payment from @bobthegnome1 with the information in the spoiler below
    IGN: @random_93
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction: Yes
    How did you make the funds for this application: @bobthegnome1 paid me for this town.
    Which world will your town be placed in: Legacy
    What will be the name of your new town: Parkway
    What is the size of your town: 200x200
    Post A: -712 63 931
    Post B: -512 63 931
    Post C: -512 66 731
    Post D: -712 63 731
    Are there any towns within 15 blocks (This includes diagonally): Yes, @bobthegnome1's towns of -Mineburgh: https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/new-owner-wtfhappyman-mineburgh.4204/#post-25352
    TheEdge: https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/new-owner-bobthegnome1-theedge.4205/#post-25354
    Additional information about your town: Selling it to @bobthegnome1

• @random_93 will add @bobthegnome1 as a region owner of the new town within 12 hours of the Mayor application's approval.
    • @random_93 will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @bobthegnome1 will become the new legal owner.
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application, which may be filed by @bobthegnome1 at a later time.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

@random_93

Proper Contract Approval (copy/paste) with answers:

IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

#1 communism1, Aug 1, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  2. random_93

random_93 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    IGN:
    @random_93

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes.

3. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    Approved
    Please ensure to use F2 Twice and take screenshots of all relevant information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.