[Contract] Rank upgrade/town exchange

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Jonathug_, Jun 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonathug_

Jonathug_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +86
    IGN:
    @Jonathug_

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @sniper9814

General Purpose of Contract:
    Purchasing a rank upgrade for @sniper9814 in exchange for their Mayor town. I will have to first upgrade them to resident.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • I will transfer 100,000 EcoDollars to @sniper9814 within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
    • I will provide @sniper9814 with the future town's coordinates, world and name.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

Name of town:
    Jontown

@sniper9814 will file a resident application within 24 hours after receiving the money.
    • @sniper9814 will file a Mayor application within 24 hours after getting approved for the resident application. @sniper9814 will also get the town info within 24 hours after the resident application is accept.
    • @sniper9814 will add @Jonathug_ as a region owner of the new town within 24 hours of the Mayor application's approval.
    • @sniper9814 will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @Jonathug_ will become the new legal owner.
    • If the Mayor application is denied for any reason @Jonathug_ may decide whether a new application will be filed. If not, @sniper9814 will be required to return the 85 000 EcoDollars to @Jonathug_ within 24 hours. Doing this will void the contract.
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application, which may be filed by @Jonathug_ at a later time.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree.

#1 Jonathug_, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  2. sniper9814

sniper9814 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    :I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I agree.

3. zevzero

zevzero Member

Ratings:
    +2,847
    @Jonathug_,

Please provide details and a timeframe for when @sniper9814 will apply for resident. You'll have to change the mayor timeframe as well since it'll be affected (ex. 24 hours after the resident application is approved).

After that's done, @sniper9814, please re-agree to this contract (after the changes have been made) with the correct format here:

#3 zevzero, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  4. Jonathug_

Jonathug_ Builder

Ratings:
    +86
  5. sniper9814

sniper9814 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN:
    sniper9814

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

6. zevzero

zevzero Member

Ratings:
    +2,847
    One more thing- @Jonathug_, could you please give a timeframe as to when the town info is given?

7. Jonathug_

Jonathug_ Builder

Ratings:
    +86
    updated again. lol

8. zevzero

zevzero Member

Ratings:
    +2,847
  9. zevzero

zevzero Member

Ratings:
    +2,847
    Since there has been no response from @sniper9814, I'm going to be locking this. Feel free to post another contract when you guys are both ready.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.