[Contract] - Sale of Eff7 @thomasverth

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Imabankthing, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
    IGN:
    @Imabankthing

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Imabankthing
    @PenguinRoyale

General Purpose of Contract:
    To ensure the safe sale of an eff7 sale over 5 weeks

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I @Imabankthing will give @PenguinRoyale my eff7 pickaxe, (Eff7 unbreak 3 silk touch 1) with Item ID #IT3H0Z3B within 24 hours of the contract being approved.

I will remain as the owner of the eff7 with item id #IT3H0Z3B until the entire payment plan has been paid off.

I will transfer the ownership of the eff7 pick with item id #IT3H0Z3B to @PenguinRoyale within 48 hours of the payment plan been paid off

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @PenguinRoyale will pay $100k upfront within 24 hours of this contract being approved and a further 250k per week for 5 weeks as marked out on the signs located @ /warp colebex. (x-10650, y68, z6536)

@PenguinRoyale will pay $250k ECD each week for a total of 5 weeks for the dates below:

Week 1 - 250k - 31/10/2016
    Week 2 - 250k - 7/11/2016
    Week 3 - 250k - 14/11/2016
    Week 4 - 250k - 21/11/2016
    Week 5 - 250k - 28/11/2016

This is BST

@PenguinRoyale will not rent, sell, or transfer this pickaxe to anyone at all until the full amount has been paid off

If @PenguinRoyale loses/breaks the eff7, he will continue to pay off the full payment plan.

If any payments are late, there will be a late sign of 8k per day to be paid off for 5 days until a complaint is filed. After the 5 days, @PenguinRoyale will have to give the eff7 with item id #IT3H0Z3B back to @Imabankthing without any refunds.

@PenguinRoyale agrees that if any agreements above have been broken, he will have to return the eff7 with item id #IT3H0Z3B back to @Imabankthing without any refunds.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

2. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
    @mods please delete this, I was attempting to create a new contract and hit enter by mistake.

3. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Closed
    Voided
    Mission047

#3 Mission001, Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.