[Contract] Sale of eff7

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Bmanvman, Oct 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +848
    IGN:
    @bmanvman

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Jose0213

General Purpose of Contract:

The sale of @bmanvman eff7 to @Jose0213.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• @bmanvman will transfer ownership of the tool #J8D4WICH to @Jose0213 immediately after this contract is accepted.
    • @bmanvman will set up a sign of 1.3 million ecd at coords: -5930 69 -7650 in rising.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @Jose0213 will owe @bmanvman a total of 1.3 million by 12pm est Friday October 13th 2017.
    • If @Jose0213 fails to pay @bmanvman by the given time @Jose0213 must transfer ownership of the eff7 back immediately to @bmanvman and @bmanvman will give back all money paid and the contract will become void.
    • Failure to transfer ownership back if not paid will result in a breach of contract.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

2. SalsaWizard

SalsaWizard ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +98
    @bmanvman contract looks good. @Jose0213 will need to agree before the contract is fully approved

3. Jose0213

Jose0213 Ex-Senior SuperMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +264
    IGN:
    @Jose0213

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes.

4. SalsaWizard

SalsaWizard ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +98
    Contract approved. Make sure to take screenshots if needed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.