[Contract] Spawn town raffle purchase

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Natelev, Sep 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natelev

Natelev Skyblock Mod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,031,351
    Ratings:
    +290
    IGN:
    @Natelev

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @block_crusher

General Purpose of Contract:

For me to pay block_crusher 790k ECD in return for block_crusher's raffle place in Spawn Town Raffle #5.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I, Natelev agree to pay block_crusher 790k ECD on or before the 1st of October 2018.
    • I, Natelev agree that if block_crusher does not win a Spawn Town in Spawn Town Raffle #5, then he is released from any further obligation to this contract.
    • Should block_crusher win the spawn town raffle:
      • I, Natelev agreed to provide block_crusher with the $100,000 if he is Builder or the $85,000 if he is Resident to successfully rank up to Mayor, this money shall be provided within 2 weeks(14 days) of the City server launch.
      • I, Natelev agree to provide block_crusher with the exact instructions regarding the placement of the spawn town, including the name, coordinates, zoning and whatever else may be required to file a successful application via Forum PM within 24 hours of or upon delivery of the money necessary for the rank-up.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• block_crusher agrees that if he does not win a Spawn Town in Raffle #5, then Natelev is released from any further obligation to this contract.
    • block_crusher agrees to file for the spawn town placement/or Mayor within 24 hours of receiving the necessary funds from Natelev.
    • block_crusher agrees that Natelev is not obligated to pay the either $100,000 or the $85,000 if he chooses to rank up to Mayor with his own funds before the money is received from Natelev.
    • block_crusher agrees to transfer technical/legal ownership of the spawn town to Natelev within 24 hours of the application being accepted and the town being placed.
    • block_crusher agrees to add Natelev as owner of the spawn town and remove himself within 24 hours of the placement of the town
    • block_crusher agrees that this contract may also allow Natelev to apply for the transfer of official ownership via either a Town Transfer Application or any future means of doing so.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

2. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    IGN:
    @block_crusher

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes.

3. Aqua_Luna3

Aqua_Luna3 Ex-SMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +615
    Looks good! Please remember to take time-stamped screenshots if needed.

Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.