[Contract] Star Rod Rental Canadian_Apple

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Ladyvamptress, Jul 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    IGN:
    @Ladyvamptress

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Canadian_Apple

General Purpose of Contract:
    Star Rod (named Barrel) Rental ID# J25GWI1Z

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    @Ladyvamptress agrees to the following terms:
    • Will place the Star Rod named Barrel (ID# J25GWI1Z) in a chest located at /warp r11 within 1 hour of receiving $20,000 ecd in-game from @Canadian_Apple.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Canadian_Apple agrees to the following terms:
    • Will pay $20,000 ecd to @Ladyvamptress within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
    • Understands that the Star Rod named Barrel (ID# J25GWI1Z) must be returned to the chest located at /warp r11 exactly 25 hours from when payment is sent to @Ladyvamptress in-game.
    • Understands that if the Star Rod named Barrel (ID# J25GWI1Z) is destroyed or lost @Canadian_Apple must replace the tool either by buying the same tool to give to @Ladyvamptress or by paying @Ladyvamptress the value of said Star Rod ($950,000 ecd) Note: $150,000 ecd will be added as a compensation fee. All due no later than September 30,2017.
    • Understands that only @Canadian_Apple and @Ladyvamptress will be added to the designated chest at /warp r11 once payment is received and that @Ladyvamptress will not remove @Canadian_Apple until their rental period expires.
    • Understands that @Canadian_Apple cannot log out without returning the Star Rod named Barrel (ID# J25GWI1Z) to the designated chest.
    • Understands that if any of these terms are breached, @Ladyvamptress has the right to file a complaint.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree.

@Canadian_Apple please copy, paste, and fill out the below format here in this thread if you agree to the terms above:

#1 Ladyvamptress, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  2. Canadian_Apple

Canadian_Apple Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,302
    IGN:
    @Canadian_Apple

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree.

3. Ellie27

Ellie27 ♛ Princess ♛
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +737
    Hello,
    @Ladyvamptress, can you please add a clause in the contract that states @Canadian_Apple is already added to the chest, and won't be removed until the rental period expires?

After those edits have been made, @Canadian_Apple will need to re-agree to the terms.

4. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
  5. Canadian_Apple

Canadian_Apple Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,302
    IGN:
    @Canadian_Apple

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree.

6. Ellie27

Ellie27 ♛ Princess ♛
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +737
    Everything looks good! Make sure you take timestamped screenshots (hitting the screenshot key twice) of all transactions. :)

Locked - Contract Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.