[Contract] Star Rod Sale ChiGuy133

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Ladyvamptress, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    IGN:
    @Ladyvamptress

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @ChiGuy133

General Purpose of Contract:
    Sale of Star Rod (named Halloween Town) ID# J58R7KVZ

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    @Ladyvamptress agrees to the following terms:
    • Will give @ChiGuy133 the Star Rod (named Halloween Town) ID# J58R7KVZ within 1 hour of @ChiGuy133 paying @Ladyvamptress $700,000 ecd (in-game).
    • Will not remove any payments from @ChiGuy133's payment sign located at /warp r11 (around the back) at coords Rising Spawn X:46 Y:64 Z:100, until the final payment has been made.
    • Will /own ChiGuy133 on the Star Rod (named Halloween Town) ID# J58R7KVZ within 24 hours of the final payment being made to the payment sign located at /warp r11.
    • Has the right to request the Star Rod (named Halloween Town) ID# J58R7KVZ back if all payment have not been made by the due date.
    • May extend the due date if @ChiGuy133 contacts @Ladyvamptress to ask for more time.
    • Will not give a refund if the Star Rod (named Halloween Town) ID# J58R7KVZ is lost, broken, or destroyed.
    • Will not give any refunds of the money paid to the payment sign located at /warp r11, once the money is in the payment sign, it stays there until the final payment is made.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @ChiGuy133 agrees to the following terms:
    • Will pay @Ladyvamptress $700,000 ecd (in-game) within 24 hours of this contract's approval for the Star Rod (named Halloween Town) ID# J58R7KVZ.
    • Will make 25 $10,000 ecd payments to a payment sign located at /warp r11 (around the back) at coords Rising Spawn X:46 Y:64 Z:100, totaling $250,000 ecd.
    • Understands that the due date for all 25 $10,000 ecd payments is October 7, 2017, but @ChiGuy133 may contact @Ladyvamptress and request this due date extended.
    • Understands that once the final payment is made, @ChiGuy133 should notify @Ladyvamptress so she can /own ChiGuy133 to the Star Rod (named Halloween Town) ID# J58R7KVZ and allowing @Ladyvamptress 24 hours to do so.
    • Agrees to place the Star Rod (named Halloween Town) ID# J58R7KVZ into any of @ChiGuy133's locked chest before logging off, to prevent the before mentioned Star Rod from being wiped from their inventory.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree.

@ChiGuy133 please copy, paste, and fill out the below format here in this thread if you agree to the terms above:

2. ChiGuy133

ChiGuy133 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +17
    IGN:
    @ChiGuy133

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes.

3. CemCrazy

CemCrazy Steve Irwin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +618
    Everything looks good, remember to timestamp screenshots by double tapping F2.

Locked: Contract Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.