[Contract] - Star rod - @samanthurr

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Imabankthing, Jan 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
    IGN:
    @Imabankthing

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Imabankthing
    @Samanthurr

General Purpose of Contract:
    To ensure the safe sale of a star rod over 5 weeks

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I @Imabankthing will give @Samanthurr my star rod, (Luck 5, unbreak 3 & lure 5) with Item ID #IYGIGAY5 within 24 hours of the contract being approved.

I will remain as the owner of the star rod with item id #IYGIGAY5 until the entire payment plan has been paid off.

I will transfer the ownership of the star rod with item id #IYGIGAY5 to @Samanthurr within 48 hours of the payment plan been paid off

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Samanthurr will pay $250k upfront within 24 hours of this contract being approved and a further 250k per week for 5 weeks as marked out on the signs located @ /warp colebex. (x-10686, y68, z6514)

@Samanthurr will pay $250k ECD each week for a total of 5 weeks for the dates below:

Week 1 - 250k - 7/2/2017
    Week 2 - 250k - 14/2/2017
    Week 3 - 250k - 21/2/2017
    Week 4 - 250k - 28/2/2017
    Week 5 - 250k - 7/3/2017

This is EST

@Samanthurr will not rent, sell, or transfer this star rod to anyone at all until the full amount has been paid off

If @Samanthurr loses/breaks the star rod, she will continue to pay off the full payment plan.

If any payments are late, there will be a late sign of 8k per day to be paid off for 3 days until a complaint is filed. After the 3 days, @Samanthurr will have to give the star rod with item id #IYGIGAY5 back to @Imabankthing without any refunds.

@Samanthurr agrees that if any agreements above have been broken, he will have to return the star rod with item id #IYGIGAY5 back to @Imabankthing without any refunds.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 Imabankthing, Jan 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  2. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    Please correct this to the proper tool.

3. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
    fixed now zev ty

4. samiwarbler

samiwarbler Sheep Queen
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +552
    Actually... on second thought... I need to rethink this...

Can you lock this Zev? Sorry Ima

#4 samiwarbler, Jan 30, 2017
  5. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    Locked.

Contract Denied.

#5 zevzero, Jan 30, 2017