[Contract] Station72 Transfer

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by DiamondDesire, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiamondDesire

DiamondDesire Queen of Diamonds
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,288
    IGN:
    @DiamondDesire

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @strongpelt

General Purpose of Contract:
    To safely complete transfer of Station72 along with 10 weeks of rental payment.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • I, @DiamondDesire, agree to pay @strongpelt 1 Million EcoDollars within 48 hours of this contract being approved for ownership of Station72

• I, @DiamondDesire, agree to pay @strongpelt an additional 50 Thousand EcoDollars within 48 hours of this contract being approved to cover the cost of 10 weeks of rental.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • @strongpelt must agree to transfer ownership of Station72 within 48 hours of Receiving the total 1.05 Million EcoDollar Payment.

• @strongpelt must also agree to order 10 weeks of rental time when filling out the Shop-Transfer Application.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I Agree to the terms outlined.

2. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    IGN:
    @strongpelt
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree.

3. SalsaWizard

SalsaWizard ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +98
    Approved. Make sure to take all necessary screenshots!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.