contract to buy a thing

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Nicit6, Nov 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058

IGN:

@Nicit6

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Canadian_Apple

General Purpose of Contract:
    Sale of forkknife

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    pay canadian 100k a week for 16 weeks. due sundays starting 11/18/18 to be made over forum

ensure canadian is not removed from the owners list prior to the town being paid off

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    agrees to add nicit6 as well as a player nicit6 designates to the owners list of forkknife within 24 hours of midnight est 11/21/18

agrees once total sum has been paid nicit6 can file for a town transfer or use other available means to transfer official town ownership

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    yes

#1 Nicit6, Nov 13, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  2. Canadian_Apple

Canadian_Apple Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,302
    IGN:
    @Canadian_Apple

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

3. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    @Nicit6 before I proceed with your contract please change the following:

Please change this to "within 24 hours of contract approval" - this is current policy and ensures that contracts are 100% safe.

Once you've made the changes @Canadian_Apple will need to re-agree.

4. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    I don't really see why that is needed but I made the change

5. Canadian_Apple

Canadian_Apple Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,302
    IGN:
    @Canadian_Apple

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

6. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.