[Contract] Town Claim Sale/Town Transfer

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by communism1, Jul 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. communism1

communism1 Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    IGN:
    @bobthegnome1

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @bobthegnome1, @InternallyRed

General Purpose of Contract:
    For @InternallyRed to file a claim on the town of "TheEdge" in Legacy https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/additional-town-2.4205/#post-25354 for @bobthegnome1 and transfer the legal ownership of said town fully and legally to @bobthegnome1 upon the claim being fully accepted.

I @bobthegnome1 agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

* Should the town claim be unsuccessful, @bobthegnome1 will file a new "Town Claim Sale/Town Transfer" contract, identical to this contract, but with a different town specified, within 24 hours of the town claim being denied.

* @bobthegnome1 has no other terms, as @bobthegnome1 has already fully paid @InternallyRed. (Proof: https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/tycoon-application-internallyred.177399/)

The other users involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

* @InternallyRed will file a town claim application for the town of "TheEdge" in Legacy( https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/additional-town-2.4205/#post-25354 ) within 24 hours of this contract being accepted. Instructions for the town claim are provided right here, in the spoiler:

In Game Name: InternallyRed

Have you read the in-depth application instruction: Yes

Do you have the applicable rank for this town claim: Yes, I am a Tycoon

How many towns have you already claimed (If any): None

What is the name of the town you are currently claiming: TheEdge https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/additional-town-2.4205/#post-25354

Which world is this town in: Legacy

Who is the original/official town owner of this town: Komrk888

Who are the current listed owners of this town in the /rg info <townname> command: Komrk888, RobynRawrsatu

* Should the town claim be denied for any reason, @InternallyRed may choose to accept or not accept the new "Town Claim Sale/Town Transfer," posted by @bobthegnome1, as specified above. Should @InternallyRed choose not to accept, @InternallyRed is required to pay @bobthegnome1 $500,000ECD within 24 hours of the contract being denied/locked.

* @InternallyRed will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after the claim is successful; within 24 hours of the claim being approved, @InternallyRed will add @bobthegnome1 and @bobthegnome1 will become the new legal owner

* This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application, which may be filed by @bobthegnome1 at a later time.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCrafts rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk, I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such: YES

@InternallyRed Proper Contract Approval (copy/paste) with answers:

IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>[/Spoiler]

#1 communism1, Jul 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  2. Aqua_Luna3

Aqua_Luna3 Ex-SMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +615
    Just one this before I can approve of this.

This needs to be fixed. Please add a timeframe from when @InternallyRed will add you as owner.

eg. '@InternallyRed will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after the claim is successful; within 24 hours contracts approval, @InternallyRed will add @bobthegnome1 and @bobthegnome1 will become the new legal owner'

3. communism1

communism1 Kingfish

Ratings:
    +355
    Edited

4. InternallyRed

InternallyRed Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +3
    @bobthegnome1 could you change it to me filing the town claim app within 24 hours please? I'm going to bed soon and I won't be online until later tomorrow evening.

5. communism1

communism1 Kingfish

Ratings:
    +355
    Edited. Please accept

6. InternallyRed

InternallyRed Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +3
    IGN: @InternallyRed

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: Yes, I agree

7. Aqua_Luna3

Aqua_Luna3 Ex-SMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +615
    Contract Approved!

Please make sure to take screenshots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.