[Contract] Town Transfer

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by communism1, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. communism1

communism1 Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    IGN:

@bobthegnome1

Users Involved in this Contract:

@bobthegnome1
    @milch973

General Purpose of Contract:

Transfer of the town ElRancho (https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/president-application-milch973.176897/#post-986695) from @milch973 to @bobthegnome1 .

I @bobthegnome1 agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

*None, I have already paid @milch973 for him to be able to file an application for the town of ElRancho. See the "How did you make the funds for this application" section: https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/president-application-milch973.176897/#post-986695

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

* @milch973 will add @bobthegnome1 as a region owner of ElRancho (https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/president-application-milch973.176897/#post-986695) in Rising within 24 hours of this contracts approval.

* @milch973 will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @bobthegnome1 will become the new legal owner.

* This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application, which may be filed by @bobthegnome1 at a later time.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

@milch973 Proper Contract Approval (copy/paste) with answers:

IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

#1 communism1, Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  2. milch973

milch973 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +2
    IGN:
    Milch973

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +500
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.