[Contract] Town Transfer

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by communism1, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. communism1

communism1 Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    IGN:

@bobthegnome1

Users Involved in this Contract:

@bobthegnome1
    @Darth_Hydraxis

General Purpose of Contract:

Transfer of legal ownership of the town Eledan, in Legacy (https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/president-application.62610/#post-296643) from @Darth_Hydraxis to @bobthegnome1 .

I @bobthegnome1 agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

* @bobthegnome1 will pay @Darth_Hydraxis 195k within 24 hours of this contracts approval.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

* @Darth_Hydraxis will add @bobthegnome1 as a region owner of Eledan (https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/president-application.62610/#post-296643) in Legacy within 12 hours of this contract's approval.

* @Darth_Hydraxis will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @bobthegnome1 will become the new legal owner.

* This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application, which may be filed by @bobthegnome1 at a later time.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

@Darth_Hydraxis

Proper Contract Approval (copy/paste) with answers:

IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

#1 communism1, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  2. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    IGN:
    @Darth_Hydraxis
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    yes

3. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +500
    Hey @bobthegnome1

Before we proceed, if you would please change the phrase:
    Transfer of the town Eledan, in Legacy to Transfer of legal ownership of the town Eledan, in Legacy.

Just to avoid any type of confusion in the future

4. communism1

communism1 Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
  5. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    IGN:
    @Darth_Hydraxis
    yes

6. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +500
    Approved. Please make sure you also take screenshots :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.