[Contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Lurxolt, Aug 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lurxolt

Lurxolt Chikun Banker
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $3,480
    Ratings:
    +150
    IGN:
    @Lurxolt

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @green_tiger77
    @Lurxolt

General Purpose of Contract:
    Co-Mayoring of lurxburg between @Lurxolt and @green_tiger77

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I, @Lurxolt, will add @green_tiger77 to the town of lurxburg in rising within 24 hours of this contract being approved, by doing /rg ao lurxburg green_tiger77.
    Here is the link to the town: https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/mayor-application-lurxolt.161284/

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @green_tiger77 agrees to follow the rules of lurxburg as an owner. He also understands that I, @Lurxolt, can remove him at any time as long as I give him a three-day notice. He also understands that this contract can be voided by @Lurxolt at any time.

@green_tiger77 will not file any LWC Removal Requests as that will stay @Lurxolt 's job. He also agrees not to loot these unlocked chests as a co-mayor.

@green_tiger77 also agrees to not build anywhere in the town without the land owner's permission or @Lurxolt 's permission.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes, I agree.

@green_tiger77 please read over the terms and agree using the following format:

IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

2. green_tiger77

green_tiger77 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    IGN:
    green_tiger77
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the therms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such R.E.M.'s will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +848
    Everything looks good! Remember to take screenshots with time frame (double tap f2 for time frame) of all transactions!

Locked-Contract approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.