Contract

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by OppyStoppy, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
    IGN:
    @IceyErem

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @LaggyTryHard

General Purpose of Contract:
    To add 350,000 ECD to the original 150,000 ECD investment here https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/investment-contract-laggytryhard.173528/

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I will update the second post on https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/absolute-zero-co.171708/ to clearly state that @LaggyTryHard 's balance is 500,000 ECD as of now, within 24 hours of this contract being approved.
    I will continue to uphold my end in the contract stated above, but now with 500,000 ECD rather then the original 150,000.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @LaggyTryHard will send 350,000 ECD within 24 hours of this contract being approved to me, my forum balance or however else he may do that. (How else may he do that??)

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes.

2. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    IGN:
    @LaggyTryHard
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

3. Ian__D

Ian__D æ
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,678
    Contract looks good! Don't forget to double tap F2 to take time stamped screenshots.

Contract Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.